Accordingly the Telangana Rashtra Samiti (TRS) handed over B-Forms to 107 candidates to file their nomination with the Telangana Election Commission for the upcoming state elections, at the Telangana Bhavan and the last date for filing nominations is November 19. As per report the TRS had released their list of candidates for 107 of the 119 assembly constituencies soon after the assembly was dissolved on September 6.
Furthermore sources in TRS told Times of India that the remaining candidate's list will be released only after the opposition Mahakutami releases their list of candidates and hence Telangana goes to the polls on December 7. Further the TRS has set up a coordination committee at the state level for better coordination in the elections.
Reportedly he told his candidates to try and diffuse the tension prevailing among the disgruntled poll aspirants who could not secure a ticket, or to leave the matter behind if their efforts proved futile. Moreover KCR has instructed party candidates to file their nominations free of error and to consult the election control room helpline at the Telangana Bhavan if doubts arise while filling forms. Hence the caretaker CM is now expected to resume his election campaign tour of 70 to 80 constituencies from November 14 or 15, after filing his nomination papers in Gajwel assembly.
SC dismissed PIL challenging dissolution of J&K Assembly by Governor Satya Pal Malik New Delhi sources stated that a bench comprising Chief Justice Ranjan Gogoi and Justice S K Kaul said "We are not inclined to interfere (with the decision of the Governor)". Meanwhile the bench was hearing a PIL filed by BJP leader Gagan Bhagat, who was an MLA before the Assembly was dissolved.
- Which Party will win Higher Percentage in Telangana?
- Strange case of a damaging goat!
- H Raja again in controversy!
- Ravishankar firm on program plans!
- People against Jayalalitha's memorial!
- Jaipur Princess filed for Divorce
- Bengaluru boy uses Broomstick to beat his Mother
- Ramdas Athawale slapped by 30 old man at a public event in Maharashtra
- KTR openly claims that TRS would return to power with 100 seats
- Will Congress' talks with MIM give an edge?
- World Bank says remittance inflow to India last year was USD 68.9 billion
- Trump's Son in Law had private conversations with Saudi Crown Prince
- Vaiko warned as TN worst affected in India for Mekedatu Project
- Wedding celebrations of Isha Ambani as grand as expected
- Australian Shark trampled a surfer