Vijayawada sources reported that the Janasena Party (JSP) founder Pawan Kalyan had earlier stated that the party would contest from 23 Assembly and three Lok Sabha seats in Telangana state. Meanwhile with the TRS party Chief dissolving the assembly and advancing the elections, the JSP had not yet decided about contesting the elections in Telangana state this time.
Furthermore when addressing media persons at Vijayawada, he said that the JSP leadership would conduct a meeting with party leaders and discuss the feasibility of contesting in the Telangana state elections and would announce the party stand in Telangana state in two or three days. Further he also stated that several leaders were planning to contest independently and seek Jana Sena Support, but the party would think it over and let them know soon.
Moreover Pasupuleti Balaraju, a former minister in the cabinets of late Dr Y. S. Rajasekhara Reddy and N. Kiran Kumar Reddy holding Tribal Welfare portfolio and a Minister for Tribal Welfare in the government of Andhra Pradesh quit TDP and joined Jana Sena Party in the presence of Pawan Kalyan.
Jagan Drops A Bomb on Nara Lokesh in Mangalagiri After considering surveys in ten constituencies across the state and looking for a safe place, Lokesh was fielded by Chandrababu in Mangalgiri Constituency. TDP leaders themselves say that Chandrababu is now doubtful if Lokesh wins there. Lokesh is aggressively campaigning in the constituency but the response has been very poor.
- After 14 years this Coimbatore Govt School gets power supply
- Rajahmundry Becomes Tough for all Parties
- Balayogi Son's Sudden Entry Shocks All
- TDP Candidate's Nomination Likely To Be Rejected?
- Kakinada Turns Crucial for 2019 Polls
- YS Jagan delivers aggressive speech against CBN & Pawan
- Censor Board Clears Lakshmi's NTR, Releasing on 29th March
- If you are Voting for Pawan Kalyan's Janasena, it means you are supporting TDP
- Tamilnadu PMK Leader Anbumani Assets worth revealed
- What will happen if you vote for NOTA? Can it affect election results if NOTA gets a majority?
- MK Stalin ready to Investigate Jayalalitha's death after coming to power
- Pawan Kalyan - The Faded Power?
- Tamilisai contesting in Thoothukudi!
- Fire accident in AIIMS hospital!
- NTR and Jagan have same ideology