Chennai sources added that top Tamil actor Rajinikanth on Tuesday virtually threw his weight behind Prime Minister Narendra Modi, saying he was 'stronger' than '10 people' aligning against him. Accordingly the superstar's remarks came amid speculation that opposition parties are looking at a mega coalition against the Modi government for the 2019 Lok Sabha polls.
He told reporters here when questioned on the possibility of an alliance by opposition parties "When 10 persons go against one person, who is stronger? Those 10 or the persons they are aligning against. If 10 persons declare a war against one man, who is stronger". Earlier on Monday, Rajinikanth when responding to a question whether the BJP was such a 'dangerous' party electorally, that warranted formation of a mega national alliance against it. When asked if Modi was "stronger" and whether he was implying it with his statement, the actor said he "can't be clearer."
Moreover Rajinikanth again insisted that when ten persons join hands against one man, apparently Modi, the latter is stronger. Further when asked whether he would align with the BJP, he said it will be decided later and the actor has already announced he will take the political plunge and contest from all 234 seats in the next Assembly elections, originally due in 2021. He is yet to launch his party.
YS Jagan Mohan Reddy lashed out at Chandrababu Naidu for delay in Polavaram Project Meanwhile, when addressing a massive election meeting at Koyyalagudem in Polavaram constituency of West Godavari YS Jagan pointed out that Chandrababu hoodwinked the people of AP, who voted him to power and in the name of Janmabhoomi committees all the grass root democratic bodies have been made defunct. Furthermore Women constitute half the population and in September 2014,
- Bhimavaram & Gajuwaka best bets for Pawan Kalyan by partys General Body
- Nagababu Joins Party, Janasena Becomes Another Family Pack
- RTO attacked by actor's friend!
- Goa gets a new head!
- PM Modi likely to interact with Public about 'Main Bhi Chowkidar' by March 31
- Election Battle: Parties Cooking Strategies for Victory In Godavari
- Curious Case of Uttarandhra in 2019 Polls
- Chandra Babu Facing Huge Pressure
- DK Aruna Jumps into BJP
- Jagan Pinned Hopes On His Family
- Decoding Pawan Kalyan's Strategy For Assembly Elections
- Will Goa CM Pramod Sawant win Floor test by Wednesday?
- Curiosity Around Bheemili Constituency
- Popular Rayalaseema Reddy Back to Basics!
- Key accused in Pollachi sexual abuse Case sent to judicial remand