While earlier this day the speed of Gaja storm was slower in the sea, by noon, it had its speed increased by almost three times and is had been moving at extreme pace. A low pressure zone had been formed in the south eastern Bay of Bengal and it had turned out into a storm, arriving towards Tamilnadu. This storm has been named Gajaa or Gaja.
As per the early morning update, the storm was at 840 kms distance north west of Nagapattinam, as per the national meteorological department. On November 15, the storm is expected to cross the shores, between Pamban and Cuddalore.
In such a scenario the storm which was moving at speed of 7 kms by morning 5:30, had increased speed all of a sudden to 12 kms by noon, moving towards south and southwestern directions. The storm is at 790 kms from Nagapattinam, and 690 kms from Chennai.
Jagan Drops A Bomb on Nara Lokesh in Mangalagiri After considering surveys in ten constituencies across the state and looking for a safe place, Lokesh was fielded by Chandrababu in Mangalgiri Constituency. TDP leaders themselves say that Chandrababu is now doubtful if Lokesh wins there. Lokesh is aggressively campaigning in the constituency but the response has been very poor.
- After 14 years this Coimbatore Govt School gets power supply
- Rajahmundry Becomes Tough for all Parties
- Balayogi Son's Sudden Entry Shocks All
- TDP Candidate's Nomination Likely To Be Rejected?
- Kakinada Turns Crucial for 2019 Polls
- YS Jagan delivers aggressive speech against CBN & Pawan
- Censor Board Clears Lakshmi's NTR, Releasing on 29th March
- If you are Voting for Pawan Kalyan's Janasena, it means you are supporting TDP
- Tamilnadu PMK Leader Anbumani Assets worth revealed
- What will happen if you vote for NOTA? Can it affect election results if NOTA gets a majority?
- MK Stalin ready to Investigate Jayalalitha's death after coming to power
- Pawan Kalyan - The Faded Power?
- Tamilisai contesting in Thoothukudi!
- Fire accident in AIIMS hospital!
- NTR and Jagan have same ideology