Accordingly in TDP's internal meeting, party supreme and AP CM Chandrababu Naidu has made politically significant remarks. Meanwhile he has told his party leaders that KCR is losing in Telangana and Mahakutami will come to power. Furthermore Naidu has reasoned that none of the TRS MLA candidates have people's trust and they hadn't done anything to people when they were in power. Hence Naidu said it is KCR's mistake to give tickets to the same old MLAs and he said that KCR would pay a hefty price for this.
Further Chandrababu said KCR has secret pact with Narendra Modi and KCR is working for Modi. Meanwhile Naidu said that YCP and Janasena in AP and TRS in Telangana are working with Narendra Modi against the sentiments of the Telugu people. As per report Naidu alleged that YS Jagan had played a crucial role in not increasing the constituencies of the state.
Moreover of all the comments he had made at the party's internal meeting to fellow TDP leaders, Chandrababu openly stating that KCR is losing Telangana has caught all the attention. Hence given that Naidu has a lot of political experience and has pulse of public mood apart from his strong sources including various survey reports and intelligence reports, Naidu stating that KCR will lose in the coming elections in Telangana has a great impact, influence.
Jagan Drops A Bomb on Nara Lokesh in Mangalagiri After considering surveys in ten constituencies across the state and looking for a safe place, Lokesh was fielded by Chandrababu in Mangalgiri Constituency. TDP leaders themselves say that Chandrababu is now doubtful if Lokesh wins there. Lokesh is aggressively campaigning in the constituency but the response has been very poor.
- After 14 years this Coimbatore Govt School gets power supply
- Rajahmundry Becomes Tough for all Parties
- Balayogi Son's Sudden Entry Shocks All
- TDP Candidate's Nomination Likely To Be Rejected?
- Kakinada Turns Crucial for 2019 Polls
- YS Jagan delivers aggressive speech against CBN & Pawan
- Censor Board Clears Lakshmi's NTR, Releasing on 29th March
- If you are Voting for Pawan Kalyan's Janasena, it means you are supporting TDP
- Tamilnadu PMK Leader Anbumani Assets worth revealed
- What will happen if you vote for NOTA? Can it affect election results if NOTA gets a majority?
- MK Stalin ready to Investigate Jayalalitha's death after coming to power
- Tamilisai contesting in Thoothukudi!
- Fire accident in AIIMS hospital!
- NTR and Jagan have same ideology
- Not so Easy for Pawan Kalyan!