A horrible incident of a kid who had been made to participate in boxing contests, dying after facing a fatal blow in the game has sent shock waves across the world. In Thailand, kids who have not even crossed their adolescence being forced to contest in boxing championships have become a common phenomenon.
The government there is not even trying to stop it but is just watching it. A 13 year old kid named Anucha Thasako had fought a boxing match against another kid of his same age, and during this game, Anucha had received a heavy blow, following which he was declared dead on spot, this death of a kid playing illegal boxing match has sent shock waves across the world sporting fraternity.
Ironically, Anucha had been participating in Boxing matches since 8 years of age, and had already battled 170 matches, and these kids play without even protective gears exposing them to deadly scenarios. This helpless act of laws and governments has come as shocker.
SC dismissed PIL challenging dissolution of J&K Assembly by Governor Satya Pal Malik New Delhi sources stated that a bench comprising Chief Justice Ranjan Gogoi and Justice S K Kaul said "We are not inclined to interfere (with the decision of the Governor)". Meanwhile the bench was hearing a PIL filed by BJP leader Gagan Bhagat, who was an MLA before the Assembly was dissolved.
- Which Party will win Higher Percentage in Telangana?
- Strange case of a damaging goat!
- H Raja again in controversy!
- Ravishankar firm on program plans!
- People against Jayalalitha's memorial!
- Jaipur Princess filed for Divorce
- Bengaluru boy uses Broomstick to beat his Mother
- Ramdas Athawale slapped by 30 old man at a public event in Maharashtra
- KTR openly claims that TRS would return to power with 100 seats
- Will Congress' talks with MIM give an edge?
- World Bank says remittance inflow to India last year was USD 68.9 billion
- Trump's Son in Law had private conversations with Saudi Crown Prince
- Vaiko warned as TN worst affected in India for Mekedatu Project
- Wedding celebrations of Isha Ambani as grand as expected
- Australian Shark trampled a surfer