According to sources seasoned politician Chandrababu Naidu whenever he gets an opportunity, he is cornering Modi on issues rather than indulging in personal diatribe. Meanwhile the other day, Naidu has cracked some brilliant satires on Modi's tall claims during the latter's foreign tours. Furthermore Naidu said he was delighted to see Modi's statement on Fintech at Singapore. Naidu said "Where is Fintech in India? It is in Vizag" and added that Modi is promoting and taking credit for AP's growth.
Furthermore Naidu also raised Modi's speech at his Japan. "Modi had raised four points at Japan. One was double digit growth. Where is the double digit growth in the country? It is only in Andhra Pradesh. Second one was about largest mobile phones manufacturing. Where is it again? It is in AP. AP is the hub for mobile phone manufacturing and it is the largest manufacturer in the country. Third one was about 'Ease of doing business'. AP stood out No.1 in the Ease of doing business consecutively. Fourth one was about ISRO. Where is ISRO? It is again in AP," said laughing Chandrababu taking a dig at Modi's claims.
Moreover Naidu said "He is very happy, AP has the lowest inflation". Moreover he reasoned that more than "experience", it is his "commitment" that is delivering the results for the Sun Rise state of Andhra Pradesh.
Top House Democrats raised prospect of impeachment for Trump Washington sources reported that Top House Democrats on Sunday raised the prospect of impeachment or almost-certain prison time for President Donald Trump if it’s proved that he directed illegal hush money payments to women, adding to the legal pressure on the president over the Russia investigation and other scandals.
- SC dismissed PIL challenging dissolution of J&K Assembly by Governor Satya Pal Malik
- Which Party will win Higher Percentage in Telangana?
- Strange case of a damaging goat!
- H Raja again in controversy!
- Ravishankar firm on program plans!
- People against Jayalalitha's memorial!
- Jaipur Princess filed for Divorce
- Bengaluru boy uses Broomstick to beat his Mother
- Ramdas Athawale slapped by 30 old man at a public event in Maharashtra
- KTR openly claims that TRS would return to power with 100 seats
- Will Congress' talks with MIM give an edge?
- World Bank says remittance inflow to India last year was USD 68.9 billion
- Trump's Son in Law had private conversations with Saudi Crown Prince
- Vaiko warned as TN worst affected in India for Mekedatu Project
- Wedding celebrations of Isha Ambani as grand as expected