The remedial measures and precautionary activities done by the Tamilnadu government have received instant appreciation and praises from people all over the state. Due to the instant action and swift measures taken by the government lots of lives have been saved, and after the Gaja cyclone attack, now rescue mission is in progress,. Gaja cyclone had crossed the sea yesterday morning at Vedaranyam between Cuddalore and Pamban, and the cyclone had impacted areas like Thiruvarur, Tanjavur, Nagaattinam, Cuddalore and many areas.
The TN govt had taken war zone efforts to protect people, and had taken lots of precautionary measures, and IAS officers were kept ready throughout the state for these rescue activities. All ministers were involved, and 500 relief camps were formed, and boats with relief materials were kept ready, with efforts made to save fuel, and food.
Minister Udhayakumar had reached the control room yesterday morning and had left only yesterday morning, and had again returned in 2 hours, and was involved in drafting the rescue plans, and besides minister Vijayabhaskar had also not slept, and had managed ambulance services, besides also forming medical and relief camps and this service by the ministers and TN Govt has been appreciated by the people and has become an example which has made people forget the incapability of the government during the 2015 floods.
H Raja again in controversy! Tamilnadu BJP leader H Raja has again Landed himself in a controversy following his tweet attacking Viduthalai Chiruthaigal party leader Thol Thirumavalavan referring to him as an alcoholic. He has shared a video where in an Ambedkar function a youngster is seen speaking where he vows to love, marry a particular caste girls
- Ravishankar firm on program plans!
- People against Jayalalitha's memorial!
- Jaipur Princess filed for Divorce
- Bengaluru boy uses Broomstick to beat his Mother
- Ramdas Athawale slapped by 30 old man at a public event in Maharashtra
- KTR openly claims that TRS would return to power with 100 seats
- Will Congress' talks with MIM give an edge?
- World Bank says remittance inflow to India last year was USD 68.9 billion
- Trump's Son in Law had private conversations with Saudi Crown Prince
- Vaiko warned as TN worst affected in India for Mekedatu Project
- Wedding celebrations of Isha Ambani as grand as expected
- Australian Shark trampled a surfer
- World's Largest Arabic Audio Libraries launched in Dubai
- Will Owl Bird create misfortune for Elections?
- Telangana polls reflected the paradox of perceptions of rural & urban voters