According to sources "The 3 wheeler range Treo and Treo Yaari are powered with lithium ion battery, which gives 170 km ride for a single charge, said Mahindra Electric Mobility Ltd Chairman Pawan Goenka on the occasion. Meanwhile the $21 billion Mahindra group has invested Rs 100 crore in setting up a technology plant in the city's southern outskirts, with an installed capacity of 25,000 units per annum to make the e-autos for Karnataka initially.
The company in a statement "The e-auto is priced at Rs 1.36 lakh, with subsidy from the Faster Adoption and Manufacture of Electric (FAME) vehicles scheme of the central government's 2015 National Electricity Mobility Mission plan, drawn to encourage increasing use of electric vehicles". Furthermore State Industries Minister K.J. George unveiled the electric mobility plant in Bommasandra industrial area.
George at the roll out event said "The e-plant is the first to be set up in the southern state after our government framed the Karnataka State Electric Vehicle & Energy Storage policy in 2017". Moreover the e-autos will be available at select dealerships across Bengaluru and Hyderabad and later in other cities in a phased manner and the plant will initially employ 200 skilled people and hire more through allied services. Goenka said "The new hub aligns with our belief in an all-electric future, based on mobility vision of producing clean, connected and convenient vehicles”.
Protests before Kerala CM residence! In connection with the Sabarimala verdict and the government decision to abide by it. Wide spread protests have been going on in Kerala, and yesterday, there were huge protests held outside the residence of Kerala Chief Minister Pinarayi Vijayan.
- Congress Leads in Chhattisgarh,Rajasthan, TRS in Telangana
- #TelanganaElections2018 - Zero chances for Lotus to Bloom anywhere in South India
- #TelanganaElections2018 - TRS got 77% of the Polled votes and this is one of the best margins in Indian Democratic History
- Voter turnout in Hyderabad fell to a dismal figure of 48.9%
- Call centre for Women's Emergency helpline inaugurated in Chennai
- #AssemblyElections2018 - Track Live Updates
- #AssemblyElections2018 -A humongous victory for TRS surpassing 90 seat mark, Congress Leads in 3 states
- Counting of Votes for Telangana in full swing
- TRS Leading in Early Trends of Counting!!!
- Polling results from Rajasthan, Telangana, Madhya Pradesh, Chhattisgarh & Mizoram LIVE UPDATES
- Telangana Leaders took Four Days break before Counting of Votes
- Top House Democrats raised prospect of impeachment for Trump
- SC dismissed PIL challenging dissolution of J&K Assembly by Governor Satya Pal Malik
- Which Party will win Higher Percentage in Telangana?
- Strange case of a damaging goat!