According to sources "The 3 wheeler range Treo and Treo Yaari are powered with lithium ion battery, which gives 170 km ride for a single charge, said Mahindra Electric Mobility Ltd Chairman Pawan Goenka on the occasion. Meanwhile the $21 billion Mahindra group has invested Rs 100 crore in setting up a technology plant in the city's southern outskirts, with an installed capacity of 25,000 units per annum to make the e-autos for Karnataka initially.
The company in a statement "The e-auto is priced at Rs 1.36 lakh, with subsidy from the Faster Adoption and Manufacture of Electric (FAME) vehicles scheme of the central government's 2015 National Electricity Mobility Mission plan, drawn to encourage increasing use of electric vehicles". Furthermore State Industries Minister K.J. George unveiled the electric mobility plant in Bommasandra industrial area.
George at the roll out event said "The e-plant is the first to be set up in the southern state after our government framed the Karnataka State Electric Vehicle & Energy Storage policy in 2017". Moreover the e-autos will be available at select dealerships across Bengaluru and Hyderabad and later in other cities in a phased manner and the plant will initially employ 200 skilled people and hire more through allied services. Goenka said "The new hub aligns with our belief in an all-electric future, based on mobility vision of producing clean, connected and convenient vehicles”.
Pawan Kalyan - The Faded Power? Powerstar Pawan Kalyan got a dream start to his career - a beginning that any debutant would crave for. That he's Megastar Chiranjeevi's brother gave him an instant entry into films, but his debut wasn't a success despite being a remake. However, he followed up with back to back successful flicks, Gokulamlo Seetha, Suswagatham, Tholi Prema (a cult classic that is still celebrated), Thammudu, Badri and Khushi.
- Jagan Drops A Bomb on Nara Lokesh in Mangalagiri
- After 14 years this Coimbatore Govt School gets power supply
- Rajahmundry Becomes Tough for all Parties
- Balayogi Son's Sudden Entry Shocks All
- TDP Candidate's Nomination Likely To Be Rejected?
- Kakinada Turns Crucial for 2019 Polls
- YS Jagan delivers aggressive speech against CBN & Pawan
- Censor Board Clears Lakshmi's NTR, Releasing on 29th March
- If you are Voting for Pawan Kalyan's Janasena, it means you are supporting TDP
- Tamilnadu PMK Leader Anbumani Assets worth revealed
- What will happen if you vote for NOTA? Can it affect election results if NOTA gets a majority?
- MK Stalin ready to Investigate Jayalalitha's death after coming to power
- Tamilisai contesting in Thoothukudi!
- Fire accident in AIIMS hospital!
- NTR and Jagan have same ideology