Central external affairs minister Sushma Swaraj has announced that she will not be contesting in the Lok Sabha elections which are going to be held next year. Madhya Pradesh elections will be held on November 28. Yesterday, external affairs minister Sushma Swaraj had met the press during the election campaigns of the Madhya Pradesh elections, and during this meeting, she had announced her decision.
She had revealed that she had conveyed her decision not to contest Lok Sabha elections to the party high command, and that she had to take the decision due to her health conditions. 66 year old Sushma Swaraj had been suffering from Kidney related issues, and hence had undergone surgery, and of late has not been visiting the parliament as well.
She had been elected from Vidhisha constituency of MP, and several people had pasted posters trolling her for not appearing in parliament. Following this only Sushma made this sensational announcement.
Jagan Drops A Bomb on Nara Lokesh in Mangalagiri After considering surveys in ten constituencies across the state and looking for a safe place, Lokesh was fielded by Chandrababu in Mangalgiri Constituency. TDP leaders themselves say that Chandrababu is now doubtful if Lokesh wins there. Lokesh is aggressively campaigning in the constituency but the response has been very poor.
- After 14 years this Coimbatore Govt School gets power supply
- Rajahmundry Becomes Tough for all Parties
- Balayogi Son's Sudden Entry Shocks All
- TDP Candidate's Nomination Likely To Be Rejected?
- Kakinada Turns Crucial for 2019 Polls
- YS Jagan delivers aggressive speech against CBN & Pawan
- Censor Board Clears Lakshmi's NTR, Releasing on 29th March
- If you are Voting for Pawan Kalyan's Janasena, it means you are supporting TDP
- Tamilnadu PMK Leader Anbumani Assets worth revealed
- What will happen if you vote for NOTA? Can it affect election results if NOTA gets a majority?
- MK Stalin ready to Investigate Jayalalitha's death after coming to power
- Tamilisai contesting in Thoothukudi!
- Fire accident in AIIMS hospital!
- NTR and Jagan have same ideology
- Not so Easy for Pawan Kalyan!