Central external affairs minister Sushma Swaraj has announced that she will not be contesting in the Lok Sabha elections which are going to be held next year. Madhya Pradesh elections will be held on November 28. Yesterday, external affairs minister Sushma Swaraj had met the press during the election campaigns of the Madhya Pradesh elections, and during this meeting, she had announced her decision.
She had revealed that she had conveyed her decision not to contest Lok Sabha elections to the party high command, and that she had to take the decision due to her health conditions. 66 year old Sushma Swaraj had been suffering from Kidney related issues, and hence had undergone surgery, and of late has not been visiting the parliament as well.
She had been elected from Vidhisha constituency of MP, and several people had pasted posters trolling her for not appearing in parliament. Following this only Sushma made this sensational announcement.
Cyclonic Storm prevails over AP & North Tamilnadu According to sources the IMD stated the deep depression over south Bay of Bengal is likely to intensify into a cyclonic storm over the next 24 hours. Meanwhile the cyclonic storm is expected to move towards Andhra Pradesh and adjoining north Tamilnadu coast over the next 72 hours and the regions could witness heavy to very heavy rainfall.
- Interpol issued RCN to Mehul Choksi
- Ambani spent 100 Crores for Isha Ambani's Wedding
- YSRCP Leaders made a complaint to EC preventing Fake Votes
- Employee comes in Ambulance to ask leave!
- Minister Vijayabhaskar expresses joy!
- Rahul gives an opportunity for BJP!
- BJP losing Urban seats Day by Day
- Malaysia Fantastic Deals Package launched for Indian Tourists
- KTR confident in winning Lok Sabha Polls by 2019
- Swiggy's Next Customer base is Students
- Will KCR replicate Rythu Bandhu Scheme across India?
- Celebrities across Globe attended Isha-Anand Royal Wedding
- KCR took oath as CM of Telangana for Second Time
- Bumper Airfare Fly to any place with Rs.999
- Single use plastic be banned in TN from January 1, 2019