A shocking incident of chilli powder being thrown on Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal in the secretariat has taken place. When Arvind Kejriwal had started for his noon lunch break, a person who was sitting there with the excuse of meeting him to give a petition, had suddenly took a pocket of Chilli powder he had kept hidden and threw the powder on Arvind Kejriwal.
Since Kejriwal had made a slight move, the chilli powder had fell on Kejriwal's spectacles, and due to this, his spectacles fell down and got broken. Following this, the stranger was surrounded and was identified as Anilkumar, and after this the police had arrested him and had started investigating him.
In this situation, Aam Aadmi's advocate Lamba has said that the BJP rule at centre has failed to provide safety for the Delhi chief minister. Following this BJP Delhi leader Manoj Tiwari had said that severe action will be taken and investigations will be made. It must be noted that earlier once slippers were thrown on Kejriwal, and once he was also slapped in a campaign.
IFF kick-started in Chennai Accordingly the 16th edition of the Chennai International Film Festival was kicked off in the city on Thursday with an inaugural function held at Kalaivanar Arangam. Reports added the festival will continue for a week until December 20. It is spearheaded by Indo Cine Appreciation Foundation (ICAF), CIFF is an annual event that showcases some of the best National and International films and draws a huge crowd of cinephiles, both young and old from across the state.
- Nepal Govt banned usage of Indian Currency Notes
- Banks be closed for 5 Days due to Merger
- Has Harish Rao's post given by TRS Party Supreme KCR?
- TRS party considering giving a representation to EC regarding symbol issues
- 13 Miners trapped in Coal pit yet to be rescued
- Donald Trump's son-in-law short listed for President's next chief of staff
- Rehana Fathima gets a bail and ban!
- BJP to focus on caste based votes!