Accordingly some say that Janasena will make a striking debut in 2019 elections and they are confident that the party will sweep big wins in the Godavari region and also North Andhra might favor Pawan Kalyan. Meanwhile in all likelihood, the party folks are expecting to claim victory in 30-40 seats in Andhra Pradesh and also, the party is likely to contest in almost all the places in the state to ensure that these numbers will be achieved easily.
As per report 'Janam' or the public, feel that Pawan Kalyan is still not announcing who is the face of the party at constituency level and that is going to pose a threat to him. This is because Pawan's image will work only to a certain extent and only if the local leader's face is added to it, the results will be favorable.
Meanwhile there is neither district in charges, nor constituency range leaders or fixed MLA ticket getters at any level for Janasena party. Moreover with the current setup, the likes of Pawan Kalyan, Nadendla and few others might win, and the tally will be at 3-4 seats, feel common public. Hence Pawan should recheck what the reality is and what their predictions are like and hence with elections approaching fast, he might see only mirages in terms of scoring big.
Where is Vamsi? When he will file nomination? Vallabhaneni Vamsi name is appeared in first list of TDP as its nominee from Gannavaram Assembly. He didn’t go to Gannavaram after announcing his candidature from Hyderabad. Date of Filing of nominations would come to an end by 25th March.
- To Whom will YSRCP voters vote in Vizag when their candidate failed to give fight?
- Telangana High Court Clears Way for Lakshmi's NTR Release
- Sumalatha will contest as an independent from Mandya
- JD Lakshminarayana To Take On Balakrishna's Alludu
- Goa's new CM be BJP's Pramod Sawant
- Kamal Hassan announces candidates list by March 20
- KCR in mindset to start National Party after Polls
- SHOCKING: Lokesh To Back out of Mangalagiri?
- Why Pawan Kalyan Chose Gajuwaka and Bhimavaram?
- Jagan demands CBI probe!
- BJP active on Chowkidar campaign!
- Datachor and Vennupottu CBN trending!
- Two Indians among dead in NZ!
- MK Stalin commences campaigning from Thiruvarur constituency by March 20
- Why industrialist quit from Kamal Hassan's MNM Party?