Hyderabad sources reported that the most frequently searched question on Google is about Telangana elections, it has emerged. Meanwhile this is a reflection of the level of interest the 2018 December elections in the state has generated across the world and the question assumes significance in the light of the ground that the Mahakutami appears to be gaining according to some analysts.
Furthermore added to this are conflicting reports of surveys. Some have predicted a clear win for the Telangana Rashtra Samithi (TRS), while others say it will be the Mahakutami's turn to unseat the K. Chandrashekhar Rao (KCR) led regime. Meanwhile diaspora communities in different parts of the world are as curious as the local citizens to learn about the outcome of the elections.
Presently the internet has become a virtual battleground with Congress fans trolling Telangana Rashtra Samithi (TRS) supporters and vice versa. Moreover for the most part, others are on the sidelines on Twitter and Facebook. Usually some internet users tend to look for astrological predictions on the outcome of the elections.
Ravishankar firm on program plans! Art of living founder Sri Sri Ravishankar has said that with the help of court, an order will be obtained and his planned meditation program will be conducted in Thanjavur Periya Kovil temple itself. On behalf of art of living foundation it was planned to host meditation programs on Fridays and Saturdays on the premises of Thanjavur Periya Kovil itself.
- People against Jayalalitha's memorial!
- Jaipur Princess filed for Divorce
- Bengaluru boy uses Broomstick to beat his Mother
- Ramdas Athawale slapped by 30 old man at a public event in Maharashtra
- KTR openly claims that TRS would return to power with 100 seats
- Will Congress' talks with MIM give an edge?
- World Bank says remittance inflow to India last year was USD 68.9 billion
- Trump's Son in Law had private conversations with Saudi Crown Prince
- Vaiko warned as TN worst affected in India for Mekedatu Project
- Wedding celebrations of Isha Ambani as grand as expected
- Australian Shark trampled a surfer
- World's Largest Arabic Audio Libraries launched in Dubai
- Will Owl Bird create misfortune for Elections?
- Telangana polls reflected the paradox of perceptions of rural & urban voters
- Congress Spokesperson attacked Yogi Adithyanath