According to sources the plus-1, plus-2 students studying in government schools throughout the state will not travel more than 10 km to write their board exams in March 2019. Meanwhile the directorate of government examinations (DGE) has awarded more new examination centres to more than 10% of government higher secondary schools in the last two years.
Furthermore while introducing board exams for plus-1, the school education department increased the number of exam centres in the state to 2,794 for plus-1 and plus-2 students. Sources said “In the previous year, roughly around 220 government higher secondary schools got additional exam centres and for next year, over 80 government schools will get new exam centres covering remote areas of the state”.
Reports added there are around 3,000 government higher secondary schools in Tamilnadu. Sources added “The directorate has awarded exam centres to 10% of total government schools to ensure that students won’t travel more than 10 km to write their board exams, which will save the travel time of rural students on exam days”. Moreover as per the norms, the exam centre should have a minimum of 150 students. But this year, some government schools in remote areas got exam centres with less than 100 students.
Cyclonic Storm prevails over AP & North Tamilnadu According to sources the IMD stated the deep depression over south Bay of Bengal is likely to intensify into a cyclonic storm over the next 24 hours. Meanwhile the cyclonic storm is expected to move towards Andhra Pradesh and adjoining north Tamilnadu coast over the next 72 hours and the regions could witness heavy to very heavy rainfall.
- Interpol issued RCN to Mehul Choksi
- Ambani spent 100 Crores for Isha Ambani's Wedding
- YSRCP Leaders made a complaint to EC preventing Fake Votes
- Employee comes in Ambulance to ask leave!
- Minister Vijayabhaskar expresses joy!
- Rahul gives an opportunity for BJP!
- BJP losing Urban seats Day by Day
- Malaysia Fantastic Deals Package launched for Indian Tourists
- KTR confident in winning Lok Sabha Polls by 2019
- Swiggy's Next Customer base is Students
- Will KCR replicate Rythu Bandhu Scheme across India?
- Celebrities across Globe attended Isha-Anand Royal Wedding
- KCR took oath as CM of Telangana for Second Time
- Bumper Airfare Fly to any place with Rs.999
- Single use plastic be banned in TN from January 1, 2019