According to sources the plus-1, plus-2 students studying in government schools throughout the state will not travel more than 10 km to write their board exams in March 2019. Meanwhile the directorate of government examinations (DGE) has awarded more new examination centres to more than 10% of government higher secondary schools in the last two years.
Furthermore while introducing board exams for plus-1, the school education department increased the number of exam centres in the state to 2,794 for plus-1 and plus-2 students. Sources said “In the previous year, roughly around 220 government higher secondary schools got additional exam centres and for next year, over 80 government schools will get new exam centres covering remote areas of the state”.
Reports added there are around 3,000 government higher secondary schools in Tamilnadu. Sources added “The directorate has awarded exam centres to 10% of total government schools to ensure that students won’t travel more than 10 km to write their board exams, which will save the travel time of rural students on exam days”. Moreover as per the norms, the exam centre should have a minimum of 150 students. But this year, some government schools in remote areas got exam centres with less than 100 students.
Jagan Drops A Bomb on Nara Lokesh in Mangalagiri After considering surveys in ten constituencies across the state and looking for a safe place, Lokesh was fielded by Chandrababu in Mangalgiri Constituency. TDP leaders themselves say that Chandrababu is now doubtful if Lokesh wins there. Lokesh is aggressively campaigning in the constituency but the response has been very poor.
- After 14 years this Coimbatore Govt School gets power supply
- Rajahmundry Becomes Tough for all Parties
- Balayogi Son's Sudden Entry Shocks All
- TDP Candidate's Nomination Likely To Be Rejected?
- Kakinada Turns Crucial for 2019 Polls
- YS Jagan delivers aggressive speech against CBN & Pawan
- Censor Board Clears Lakshmi's NTR, Releasing on 29th March
- If you are Voting for Pawan Kalyan's Janasena, it means you are supporting TDP
- Tamilnadu PMK Leader Anbumani Assets worth revealed
- What will happen if you vote for NOTA? Can it affect election results if NOTA gets a majority?
- MK Stalin ready to Investigate Jayalalitha's death after coming to power
- Pawan Kalyan - The Faded Power?
- Tamilisai contesting in Thoothukudi!
- Fire accident in AIIMS hospital!
- NTR and Jagan have same ideology