According to sources the power star of Tollywood, Pawan Kalyan has refuted rumors that he will be working on a new film. Meanwhile the actor turned politician is busy touring the state with the assembly elections nearing and has no time for movies at this point in time, states a press release clarifying his stance.
Furthermore the press note reads, “There is news in some sections of the media that he is acting again, which he denies and had dedicated his life to the people and have fought for them and have raised their problems. Further there is no time for his to act in a film and this is the time for him to question the government about the problems faced by the people. Presently he is working towards a better society and he doesn’t have the time to even think about films.”
Moreover Pawan Kalyan has been voicing the various concerns that the states of Andhra and Telangana are facing and is also touring the states to gain momentum for his political party Jana Sena, which he launched in the year 2014. Reportedly the actor has starred in 25 films in his long career with his 25th film and last film being Agnyaathavaasi, which is directed by Trivikram Srinivas, Agnyaathavaasi had Keerthy Suresh as Pawan Kalyan’s female lead.
Pawan Kalyan - The Faded Power? Powerstar Pawan Kalyan got a dream start to his career - a beginning that any debutant would crave for. That he's Megastar Chiranjeevi's brother gave him an instant entry into films, but his debut wasn't a success despite being a remake. However, he followed up with back to back successful flicks, Gokulamlo Seetha, Suswagatham, Tholi Prema (a cult classic that is still celebrated), Thammudu, Badri and Khushi.
- Jagan Drops A Bomb on Nara Lokesh in Mangalagiri
- After 14 years this Coimbatore Govt School gets power supply
- Rajahmundry Becomes Tough for all Parties
- Balayogi Son's Sudden Entry Shocks All
- TDP Candidate's Nomination Likely To Be Rejected?
- Kakinada Turns Crucial for 2019 Polls
- YS Jagan delivers aggressive speech against CBN & Pawan
- Censor Board Clears Lakshmi's NTR, Releasing on 29th March
- If you are Voting for Pawan Kalyan's Janasena, it means you are supporting TDP
- Tamilnadu PMK Leader Anbumani Assets worth revealed
- What will happen if you vote for NOTA? Can it affect election results if NOTA gets a majority?
- MK Stalin ready to Investigate Jayalalitha's death after coming to power
- Tamilisai contesting in Thoothukudi!
- Fire accident in AIIMS hospital!
- NTR and Jagan have same ideology