According to sources the power star of Tollywood, Pawan Kalyan has refuted rumors that he will be working on a new film. Meanwhile the actor turned politician is busy touring the state with the assembly elections nearing and has no time for movies at this point in time, states a press release clarifying his stance.
Furthermore the press note reads, “There is news in some sections of the media that he is acting again, which he denies and had dedicated his life to the people and have fought for them and have raised their problems. Further there is no time for his to act in a film and this is the time for him to question the government about the problems faced by the people. Presently he is working towards a better society and he doesn’t have the time to even think about films.”
Moreover Pawan Kalyan has been voicing the various concerns that the states of Andhra and Telangana are facing and is also touring the states to gain momentum for his political party Jana Sena, which he launched in the year 2014. Reportedly the actor has starred in 25 films in his long career with his 25th film and last film being Agnyaathavaasi, which is directed by Trivikram Srinivas, Agnyaathavaasi had Keerthy Suresh as Pawan Kalyan’s female lead.
#AssemblyElections2018 - Track Live Updates The Assembly ELections for Madhya Pradesh, Rajasthan, Chattisgarh, Telangana, Mizoram happened recently and exit polls predicted the victory in favor of TRS, Congress and as per the exit polls right now Congress is leading in all states.
- Top House Democrats raised prospect of impeachment for Trump
- SC dismissed PIL challenging dissolution of J&K Assembly by Governor Satya Pal Malik
- Which Party will win Higher Percentage in Telangana?
- Strange case of a damaging goat!
- H Raja again in controversy!
- Ravishankar firm on program plans!
- People against Jayalalitha's memorial!
- Jaipur Princess filed for Divorce
- Bengaluru boy uses Broomstick to beat his Mother
- Ramdas Athawale slapped by 30 old man at a public event in Maharashtra
- KTR openly claims that TRS would return to power with 100 seats
- Will Congress' talks with MIM give an edge?
- World Bank says remittance inflow to India last year was USD 68.9 billion
- Trump's Son in Law had private conversations with Saudi Crown Prince
- Vaiko warned as TN worst affected in India for Mekedatu Project