Accordingly an energetic man in a white shirt, black pants, and glasses, holding a sheaf of papers, walks along with an entourage of people shouting slogans which is Akula Hanumanth, an independent candidate contesting the Telangana elections from Korutla constituency of Jagtial district. Meanwhile while campaigning for the elections, Hanumanth has decided to show his sincerity by distributing slippers to constituents, in the hope that they will vote for him. He said 'Hit me if I don’t deliver,' is his message as he campaigns in Mettupalli town.
Meanwhile Hanumanth has also been handing out his undated resignation letter to the voters, pointing out that “people have the power” to remove him from the post of MLA if he does not do his job right. Furthermore when speaking to TNM, Hanumanth says he has not studied beyond the seventh grade but wants to improve the quality of life at Korutla constituency.
Moreover in the upcoming Telangana elections on December 7, Hanumanth will be contesting against Telangana Rashtra Samithi (TRS) candidate K Vidya Sagar Rao, the three time consecutive winner of Korutla seat. Further when asked if he is hopeful about a victory, Hanumanth laughs, “He don't have their power and money but if he is voted to power, he will not join any existing political party and will start a party just for the common man.”
Jagan Drops A Bomb on Nara Lokesh in Mangalagiri After considering surveys in ten constituencies across the state and looking for a safe place, Lokesh was fielded by Chandrababu in Mangalgiri Constituency. TDP leaders themselves say that Chandrababu is now doubtful if Lokesh wins there. Lokesh is aggressively campaigning in the constituency but the response has been very poor.
- After 14 years this Coimbatore Govt School gets power supply
- Rajahmundry Becomes Tough for all Parties
- Balayogi Son's Sudden Entry Shocks All
- TDP Candidate's Nomination Likely To Be Rejected?
- Kakinada Turns Crucial for 2019 Polls
- YS Jagan delivers aggressive speech against CBN & Pawan
- Censor Board Clears Lakshmi's NTR, Releasing on 29th March
- If you are Voting for Pawan Kalyan's Janasena, it means you are supporting TDP
- Tamilnadu PMK Leader Anbumani Assets worth revealed
- What will happen if you vote for NOTA? Can it affect election results if NOTA gets a majority?
- MK Stalin ready to Investigate Jayalalitha's death after coming to power
- Pawan Kalyan - The Faded Power?
- Tamilisai contesting in Thoothukudi!
- Fire accident in AIIMS hospital!
- NTR and Jagan have same ideology