Hyderabad sources stated that campaigning for the upcoming Telangana Assembly polls is set to reach its crescendo with Prime Minister Narendra Modi, Congress president Rahul Gandhi and other senior leaders scheduled to hold rallies in the state this week. Accordingly state BJP president K Laxman said Modi will address public meetings at Nizamabad and Mahabubnagar on November 27.
Reportedly he will address another campaign meeting at the Lal Bahadur stadium in Hyderabad on December 3, ahead of the state polls scheduled on December 7. Meanwhile Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) president Amit Shah, who is taking part in the campaign on Sunday, would again visit the state on November 28 and December 2. Furthermore Rahul Gandhi would participate in a road show at Parigi and Chevella near Hyderabad on November 29, according to former Congress MLA T Rammohan Reddy.
Moreover TDP political bureau member Ravula Chandrasekhar Reddy said the tour schedule of Telugu Desam Party president and Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister N Chandrababu is being finalized and he is likely to campaign in Telangana on November 28 and 29. Further the BJP is going solo in the state Assembly polls while the Congress is leading a 'grand alliance' of opposition parties including the Telugu Desam Party (TDP), the Communist Party of India (CPI) and the Telangana Jana Samiti (TJS).
Pawan Kalyan - The Faded Power? Powerstar Pawan Kalyan got a dream start to his career - a beginning that any debutant would crave for. That he's Megastar Chiranjeevi's brother gave him an instant entry into films, but his debut wasn't a success despite being a remake. However, he followed up with back to back successful flicks, Gokulamlo Seetha, Suswagatham, Tholi Prema (a cult classic that is still celebrated), Thammudu, Badri and Khushi.
- Jagan Drops A Bomb on Nara Lokesh in Mangalagiri
- After 14 years this Coimbatore Govt School gets power supply
- Rajahmundry Becomes Tough for all Parties
- Balayogi Son's Sudden Entry Shocks All
- TDP Candidate's Nomination Likely To Be Rejected?
- Kakinada Turns Crucial for 2019 Polls
- YS Jagan delivers aggressive speech against CBN & Pawan
- Censor Board Clears Lakshmi's NTR, Releasing on 29th March
- If you are Voting for Pawan Kalyan's Janasena, it means you are supporting TDP
- Tamilnadu PMK Leader Anbumani Assets worth revealed
- What will happen if you vote for NOTA? Can it affect election results if NOTA gets a majority?
- MK Stalin ready to Investigate Jayalalitha's death after coming to power
- Tamilisai contesting in Thoothukudi!
- Fire accident in AIIMS hospital!
- NTR and Jagan have same ideology