Sources from Chennai stated that the Regional Meteorological Centre on Saturday predicted moderate to heavy rain in delta and southern districts for next two days, while Chennai would remain cloudy. Meanwhile according to RMC, heavy rain is likely to occur at isolated places over Ramanathapuram, Thoothukudi, Tirunelveli, Kanyakumari, Virudhunagar, Sivaganga, Madurai, Dindigul, Theni, Pudukottai, Nagapattinam, Tiruvarur, Thanjavur, Tiruppur districts of Tamilnadu and Karaikal district of Puducherry in the next two days.
The weather expert noted “Some of the convection currently seen in and around delta districts will eventually move towards South Tamilnadu over the next two days, which is likely to bring isolated heavy rains in the region particularly around Thoothukudi, Ramanathapuram, and Tirunelveli and Kanyakumari districts”. Furthermore also places along the Western Ghats will see another day of rainfall activity with moderate to heavy spells likely to be seen in both Tamilnadu and Kerala.
A weather blogger said “The last two days have seen many places in delta districts recorded moderate to heavy spells of rains making things extremely difficult for the people still reeling under the effects of Cyclone Gaja last week”.
Top House Democrats raised prospect of impeachment for Trump Washington sources reported that Top House Democrats on Sunday raised the prospect of impeachment or almost-certain prison time for President Donald Trump if it’s proved that he directed illegal hush money payments to women, adding to the legal pressure on the president over the Russia investigation and other scandals.
- SC dismissed PIL challenging dissolution of J&K Assembly by Governor Satya Pal Malik
- Which Party will win Higher Percentage in Telangana?
- Strange case of a damaging goat!
- H Raja again in controversy!
- Ravishankar firm on program plans!
- People against Jayalalitha's memorial!
- Jaipur Princess filed for Divorce
- Bengaluru boy uses Broomstick to beat his Mother
- Ramdas Athawale slapped by 30 old man at a public event in Maharashtra
- KTR openly claims that TRS would return to power with 100 seats
- Will Congress' talks with MIM give an edge?
- World Bank says remittance inflow to India last year was USD 68.9 billion
- Trump's Son in Law had private conversations with Saudi Crown Prince
- Vaiko warned as TN worst affected in India for Mekedatu Project
- Wedding celebrations of Isha Ambani as grand as expected