BJP national leader Amit Shah had slipped and fell down from the stage after he was participating in election campaign in Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh. The state assembly elections of Madhya Pradesh are scheduled to be held on November 28.
With 280 constituencies involved, this election includes parties like BJP and Congress besides many other parties contesting. BJP leader Amit Shah has been vigorously campaigning for BJP and yesterday he was campaigning at Ashok Nagar at Bhopal.
After speaking in the meeting, he got down the stage, and during this moment, he suddenly got slipped and fell down, following which others assembled around rushed to rescue him. Due to this sudden fall of Amit Shah there was chaos prevailing in the area.
After 14 years this Coimbatore Govt School gets power supply Accordingly the announcement of election dates turned out to be a blessing for a government school in Coimbatore district. Reportedly a government middle school located in the Thadagam reserve forest area, a region populated by tribals, received an electricity connection after 17 years since the school has been notified as a polling booth.
- Rajahmundry Becomes Tough for all Parties
- Balayogi Son's Sudden Entry Shocks All
- TDP Candidate's Nomination Likely To Be Rejected?
- Kakinada Turns Crucial for 2019 Polls
- YS Jagan delivers aggressive speech against CBN & Pawan
- Censor Board Clears Lakshmi's NTR, Releasing on 29th March
- If you are Voting for Pawan Kalyan's Janasena, it means you are supporting TDP
- Tamilnadu PMK Leader Anbumani Assets worth revealed
- What will happen if you vote for NOTA? Can it affect election results if NOTA gets a majority?
- MK Stalin ready to Investigate Jayalalitha's death after coming to power
- Pawan Kalyan - The Faded Power?
- Tamilisai contesting in Thoothukudi!
- Fire accident in AIIMS hospital!
- NTR and Jagan have same ideology
- Not so Easy for Pawan Kalyan!