BJP national leader Amit Shah had slipped and fell down from the stage after he was participating in election campaign in Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh. The state assembly elections of Madhya Pradesh are scheduled to be held on November 28.
With 280 constituencies involved, this election includes parties like BJP and Congress besides many other parties contesting. BJP leader Amit Shah has been vigorously campaigning for BJP and yesterday he was campaigning at Ashok Nagar at Bhopal.
After speaking in the meeting, he got down the stage, and during this moment, he suddenly got slipped and fell down, following which others assembled around rushed to rescue him. Due to this sudden fall of Amit Shah there was chaos prevailing in the area.
Interpol issued RCN to Mehul Choksi New Delhi sources stated that an official said the Interpol has issued a red corner notice (RCN) against fugitive Indian diamentaire Mehul Choksi after a request from the Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI). Accordingly Choksi, the Chairman of the Gitanjali Group who has taken refuge in Antigua, was one of the prime accused in the Rs 13,500 crore Punjab National Bank fraud along with his nephew Nirav Modi.
- Ambani spent 100 Crores for Isha Ambani's Wedding
- YSRCP Leaders made a complaint to EC preventing Fake Votes
- Employee comes in Ambulance to ask leave!
- Minister Vijayabhaskar expresses joy!
- Rahul gives an opportunity for BJP!
- BJP losing Urban seats Day by Day
- Malaysia Fantastic Deals Package launched for Indian Tourists
- KTR confident in winning Lok Sabha Polls by 2019
- Swiggy's Next Customer base is Students
- Will KCR replicate Rythu Bandhu Scheme across India?
- Celebrities across Globe attended Isha-Anand Royal Wedding
- KCR took oath as CM of Telangana for Second Time
- Bumper Airfare Fly to any place with Rs.999
- Single use plastic be banned in TN from January 1, 2019
- Know the Most Searched personality in Google 2018