It is expected that Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi's dream project of Mumbai - Ahmedabad bullet train will be completed and operational in the year 2022. Despite Controversies and issues in seizing of lands for the project it is expected that the project will be completed soon.
Besides announcing that the project will be completed sooner, Indian railways has announced that another bullet train project between Chennai- Bengaluru will be initiated and this train will cover the distance in less than two hours travel time and added that there won't be any issue in land for the project.
The survey for this project has been done and submitted to the government already. The land for 84.5% tracks are with railways, and 11% under caves and remaining 5% only need to be seized. The 496 km distance between Chennai and Mysore will be covered in 2 hours. This project at a cost of 1.14 lakh crores will be operational by 2030.
Congress ahead in Rajasthan & Chhattisgarh Accordingly even as counting is still underway in the five states, the Congress has started sending overtures to form the government in Rajasthan and the party is leading in the state and its Rajasthan chief Sachin Pilot has said that he is in contact with "like-minded" people. Reportedly the party has taken a big lead in Chhattisgarh and Rajasthan, but is engaged in a close contest with the BJP in Madhya Pradesh.
- Protests before Kerala CM residence!
- Congress Leads in Chhattisgarh,Rajasthan, TRS in Telangana
- #TelanganaElections2018 - Zero chances for Lotus to Bloom anywhere in South India
- #TelanganaElections2018 - TRS got 77% of the Polled votes and this is one of the best margins in Indian Democratic History
- Voter turnout in Hyderabad fell to a dismal figure of 48.9%
- Call centre for Women's Emergency helpline inaugurated in Chennai
- #AssemblyElections2018 - Track Live Updates
- #AssemblyElections2018 -A humongous victory for TRS surpassing 90 seat mark, Congress Leads in 3 states
- Counting of Votes for Telangana in full swing
- TRS Leading in Early Trends of Counting!!!
- Polling results from Rajasthan, Telangana, Madhya Pradesh, Chhattisgarh & Mizoram LIVE UPDATES
- Telangana Leaders took Four Days break before Counting of Votes
- Top House Democrats raised prospect of impeachment for Trump
- SC dismissed PIL challenging dissolution of J&K Assembly by Governor Satya Pal Malik
- Which Party will win Higher Percentage in Telangana?