According to sources Akbaruddin Owaisi, the floor leader of AIMIM, has been news maker of late. Meanwhile after stating that even he can become Chief Minister like Karnataka's Kumaraswamy, in a fresh statement, Akbaruddin has further embarrassed ally KCR. He said that any chief minister should toe the line of AIMIM.
Reports added he said the chief minister of Telangana has to "bow" to AIMIM irrespective of who he is. Akbaruddin Owaisi, Chandrababu Naidu, KCR, Modi, Sonia Gandhi taking names from Chandrababu Naidu to YS Rajasekhar Reddy to Rosaiah to Kiran Kumar Reddy to the latest KCR, Akbaruddin said every Chief Minister has paid heed to AIMIM. Furthermore Akbaruddin said that he is not a Badshah, but he claimed that he is a Kingmaker.
Moreover Akbaruddin said MIM would show stars to Congress if he tours around the Telangana state for just five days. Further he said AIMIM need not do slavery to Sonia Gandhi. Hence recalling Indira Gandhi times, Akbaruddin said how Indira had come to Darussalam, the Headquarters of AIMIM office in Hyderabad back then. Reportedly he indicated, "Even Rahul Gandhi may have to come to Darussalam". Akbaruddin, the younger brother of Asaduddin Owaisi, said MIM would fight with both Modi and Rahul Gandhi.
Congress ahead in Rajasthan & Chhattisgarh Accordingly even as counting is still underway in the five states, the Congress has started sending overtures to form the government in Rajasthan and the party is leading in the state and its Rajasthan chief Sachin Pilot has said that he is in contact with "like-minded" people. Reportedly the party has taken a big lead in Chhattisgarh and Rajasthan, but is engaged in a close contest with the BJP in Madhya Pradesh.
- Protests before Kerala CM residence!
- Congress Leads in Chhattisgarh,Rajasthan, TRS in Telangana
- #TelanganaElections2018 - Zero chances for Lotus to Bloom anywhere in South India
- #TelanganaElections2018 - TRS got 77% of the Polled votes and this is one of the best margins in Indian Democratic History
- Voter turnout in Hyderabad fell to a dismal figure of 48.9%
- Call centre for Women's Emergency helpline inaugurated in Chennai
- #AssemblyElections2018 - Track Live Updates
- #AssemblyElections2018 -A humongous victory for TRS surpassing 90 seat mark, Congress Leads in 3 states
- Counting of Votes for Telangana in full swing
- TRS Leading in Early Trends of Counting!!!
- Polling results from Rajasthan, Telangana, Madhya Pradesh, Chhattisgarh & Mizoram LIVE UPDATES
- Telangana Leaders took Four Days break before Counting of Votes
- Top House Democrats raised prospect of impeachment for Trump
- SC dismissed PIL challenging dissolution of J&K Assembly by Governor Satya Pal Malik
- Which Party will win Higher Percentage in Telangana?