Accordingly the wake of 'Kodi Kathi' attack on YS Jagan and his repeated accusations against the state government that the government is creating hurdles to his Yatra and even alleged that "cows" are being sent in his way, Chandrababu Naidu has instructed police department to provide high security to Jagan. Recently AP state government has decided to provide Z-Plus security to Jagan and his Yatra and police department has been instructed by the government to ensure that not a single problem would prop up in Jagan's yatra.
Meanwhile after getting strict instructions from the government, police department has appointed 2 DSPs, 2 CIs, 6 SIs, 60 ASIs and civil police personnel exclusively to monitor and provide thorough security to Jagan and his Yatra. Furthermore in addition to the above, Special Task Force personnel, Reserve Police Battalion troops, Lady police personnel, home guards would be providing security to Jagan's yatra.
Moreover as this is Jagan's first visit to Srikakulam district after Titli cyclone hit, security has been upped amidst reports of anti-Jagan mood in the district. Reportedly TDP leaders have been accusing Jagan of not paying visit to Srikakulam where Titli cyclone had hit hard and even though he was just a few kilometres away from the district when cyclone had struck, there is a lot of criticism against Jagan.
Employee comes in Ambulance to ask leave! After repeated requests for taking leave being denied, an employee has come in an ambulance much to the shock of employer and has asked leave. Babu belongs to Erode Kasbapettai. He lives with his wife Malar Kodi and they have a son and a daughter. He has been working with Tamilnadu State Transport Corporation for the past 5 years as a driver.
- Minister Vijayabhaskar expresses joy!
- Rahul gives an opportunity for BJP!
- BJP losing Urban seats Day by Day
- Malaysia Fantastic Deals Package launched for Indian Tourists
- KTR confident in winning Lok Sabha Polls by 2019
- Swiggy's Next Customer base is Students
- Will KCR replicate Rythu Bandhu Scheme across India?
- Celebrities across Globe attended Isha-Anand Royal Wedding
- KCR took oath as CM of Telangana for Second Time
- Bumper Airfare Fly to any place with Rs.999
- Single use plastic be banned in TN from January 1, 2019
- Know the Most Searched personality in Google 2018
- People of Telangana & Hyderabad rejected politics of Cong & BJP: Owaisi
- 102 year old skydiver did it for helping many
- Internal conflicts arising in BJP?