Tehran sources stated that at least 634 people were injured in the magnitude 6.4 earthquake that struck Iran's Kermanshah province, authorities said on Monday. As per report there has been no report of any fatal casualties, Xinhua news agency quoted Mahamoud Reza, president of Medical Science University of Kermanshah province. Meanwhile according to the Iranian Seismological Centre, the epicenter of the earthquake, which took place on Sunday night in Sar Pol Zahab city, lied at a depth of 7 km, 34.38 degrees north latitude and 45.70 degrees east longitude.
Reportedly Iran's National Gas Company said in a statement that pipelines have been broken in Sar Pol Zahab and Gasr-e Shirin cities. Reports added “People should not be concerned about the gas supply, the announcement said. Iran's National Gas Company has started fuel supplies to people in the quake hit area”. Furthermore all the schools and universities in Kermanshah province remained closed on Monday.
Moreover the quake was also felt in the neighboring provinces of Lorestan and Ilam and Kordestan, as well as in the border areas of Iraq. Hence at least 161 aftershocks, ranging from 2.4 to 5.2 magnitude, have been registered in the region so far. Previously in November 2017, 211 people died in a magnitude 7.3 earthquake that hit the Iran-Iraq border.
SV Mohan Back in YSRCP SV Mohan Reddy previously was in YSRCP and has won elections from Kurnool district. He then jumped to TDP as YSRCP didnt take the power. Now the cheif of TDP party has given him hand without giving him a ticket.
- Is it a Cake Walk for Bonda Uma
- Tough Fight in Visakhapatnam
- Ali Trying To Get Janasena Ticket?
- Arrests in YS Family Just Before Elections?
- Vamsi stunned everyone with Nomination!
- KCR aware of tempo at Centre after Election announced: KTR
- TDP Changes Candidate After Candidate Reluctant to Contest
- Will Telugu mega heroes do something for Pawans Jansena?
- All eyes on Bheemili Parliament Constituency
- Surprising Decisions from Jagan Mohan Reddy
- Big Fight Confirmed in Visakhapatnam East!
- Pawan Kalyan's Double Standards Exposed
- Pawan Kalyan fans watching his every step carefully
- Former MLA's Shocking Comments on Janasena
- Lokesh Continues To Make A Joke of Himself in Mangalagiri