Hyderabad sources reported that Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) MP GVL Narasimha Rao called the Congress, the Telugu Desam Party (TDP) and the Telangana Rashtra Samithi (TRS) as family parties. Furthermore pointing out UPA Chairperson Sonia Gandhi and Congress President Rahul Gandhi's addresses in Hyderabad last week, he said the two Congress leaders did not utter a word against TRS President K Chandrashekhar Rao (KCR) due to the Congress TRS secret pact.
Meanwhile GVL said that the Congress was the main reason behind the denial of the Special Category Status (SCS) to Andhra Pradesh and the Congress made false claims in the Medchal meeting, he criticized. He said "In the pretext of being an MP, TDP's Sujana Choudary looted Rs 5,700 crore. The TDP MPs are turning out to be 'Andhra Mallyas.' They should return all the moneys (including interest) to the government".
Moreover stating that the BJP provided the special package to the State even though it was not included in the AP State Reorganization Act, 2014, he asked how Rahul Gandhi plans to grant the SCS. He commented "How will Rahul Gandhi grant the SCS?" The Congress party has a dual principle when it comes to the matters related to AP.
History Maker: Iniyavan - Inventor of 2000 types of Idlis According to sources as an ordinary auto driver, Dr Iniyavan did not have the faintest idea that helping to transport idli batter to a cook’s home would ignite his passion for the dish and pave his way to achieving a space in the Guinness World Records as well as making him a world renowned name.
- Where is Vamsi? When he will file nomination?
- To Whom will YSRCP voters vote in Vizag when their candidate failed to give fight?
- Telangana High Court Clears Way for Lakshmi's NTR Release
- Sumalatha will contest as an independent from Mandya
- JD Lakshminarayana To Take On Balakrishna's Alludu
- Goa's new CM be BJP's Pramod Sawant
- Kamal Hassan announces candidates list by March 20
- KCR in mindset to start National Party after Polls