Accordingly TRS man was recently seen getting down to his knees and washing a baby's bum while campaigning for his party. Meanwhile the TRS man is yet to be identified, he can be seen enthusiastically washing the child's backside in the video that has been doing the rounds on social media. As per report the man is all smiles for the cameras, as are the party workers surrounding him and beaming at his "social service".
Furthermore even amid the child’s cries, the TRS leaders are seen posing for the camera and shouting slogans such as 'Jai Telangana' and 'vote for car symbol' and the mother is seen holding the baby while the TRS man attempts to give it a bath. Reportedly such antics are far from new for leaders from the ruling party, which hopes to storm back to power, as just last month, a series of pictures went viral on social media, which showed a few TRS MLA candidates taking the election campaigning to new levels.
Moreover some politicians were seen giving people haircuts and baths, others tried their hands at making crispy savories. Reports added politicians have been on the campaign trail since Telangana Chief Minister K Chandrasekhar Rao dissolved the Legislative Assembly on September 6. Hence the Election Commission has said that the state will go to the polls on December 7 and counting of votes will take place on December 11.
Top House Democrats raised prospect of impeachment for Trump Washington sources reported that Top House Democrats on Sunday raised the prospect of impeachment or almost-certain prison time for President Donald Trump if it’s proved that he directed illegal hush money payments to women, adding to the legal pressure on the president over the Russia investigation and other scandals.
- SC dismissed PIL challenging dissolution of J&K Assembly by Governor Satya Pal Malik
- Which Party will win Higher Percentage in Telangana?
- Strange case of a damaging goat!
- H Raja again in controversy!
- Ravishankar firm on program plans!
- People against Jayalalitha's memorial!
- Jaipur Princess filed for Divorce
- Bengaluru boy uses Broomstick to beat his Mother
- Ramdas Athawale slapped by 30 old man at a public event in Maharashtra
- KTR openly claims that TRS would return to power with 100 seats
- Will Congress' talks with MIM give an edge?
- World Bank says remittance inflow to India last year was USD 68.9 billion
- Trump's Son in Law had private conversations with Saudi Crown Prince
- Vaiko warned as TN worst affected in India for Mekedatu Project
- Wedding celebrations of Isha Ambani as grand as expected