The Indian meteorological department has announced that there will be heavy rains on November 30 and December 1 in coastal areas of Tamilnadu. Though Gaja cyclone has wrecked havoc over the past one week and had given rainfall over the past week at many places of delta areas, still the quantity of rainfall for the season is lesser.
It is in this situation that the Indian meteorological department has given the announcement of impending heavy rains for Tamilnadu. In Siam of Thailand there's an upward rotation and this is expected to enter into Andaman and it is expected that this will reach coastal areas of Tamilnadu.
Due to this coastal areas of Tamilnadu might receive heavy rainfall on November 30 and December 1 and hence yellow alert had been issued.
SC dismissed PIL challenging dissolution of J&K Assembly by Governor Satya Pal Malik New Delhi sources stated that a bench comprising Chief Justice Ranjan Gogoi and Justice S K Kaul said "We are not inclined to interfere (with the decision of the Governor)". Meanwhile the bench was hearing a PIL filed by BJP leader Gagan Bhagat, who was an MLA before the Assembly was dissolved.
- Which Party will win Higher Percentage in Telangana?
- Strange case of a damaging goat!
- H Raja again in controversy!
- Ravishankar firm on program plans!
- People against Jayalalitha's memorial!
- Jaipur Princess filed for Divorce
- Bengaluru boy uses Broomstick to beat his Mother
- Ramdas Athawale slapped by 30 old man at a public event in Maharashtra
- KTR openly claims that TRS would return to power with 100 seats
- Will Congress' talks with MIM give an edge?
- World Bank says remittance inflow to India last year was USD 68.9 billion
- Trump's Son in Law had private conversations with Saudi Crown Prince
- Vaiko warned as TN worst affected in India for Mekedatu Project
- Wedding celebrations of Isha Ambani as grand as expected
- Australian Shark trampled a surfer