The Indian meteorological department has announced that there will be heavy rains on November 30 and December 1 in coastal areas of Tamilnadu. Though Gaja cyclone has wrecked havoc over the past one week and had given rainfall over the past week at many places of delta areas, still the quantity of rainfall for the season is lesser.
It is in this situation that the Indian meteorological department has given the announcement of impending heavy rains for Tamilnadu. In Siam of Thailand there's an upward rotation and this is expected to enter into Andaman and it is expected that this will reach coastal areas of Tamilnadu.
Due to this coastal areas of Tamilnadu might receive heavy rainfall on November 30 and December 1 and hence yellow alert had been issued.
Pawan Kalyan - The Faded Power? Powerstar Pawan Kalyan got a dream start to his career - a beginning that any debutant would crave for. That he's Megastar Chiranjeevi's brother gave him an instant entry into films, but his debut wasn't a success despite being a remake. However, he followed up with back to back successful flicks, Gokulamlo Seetha, Suswagatham, Tholi Prema (a cult classic that is still celebrated), Thammudu, Badri and Khushi.
- Jagan Drops A Bomb on Nara Lokesh in Mangalagiri
- After 14 years this Coimbatore Govt School gets power supply
- Rajahmundry Becomes Tough for all Parties
- Balayogi Son's Sudden Entry Shocks All
- TDP Candidate's Nomination Likely To Be Rejected?
- Kakinada Turns Crucial for 2019 Polls
- YS Jagan delivers aggressive speech against CBN & Pawan
- Censor Board Clears Lakshmi's NTR, Releasing on 29th March
- If you are Voting for Pawan Kalyan's Janasena, it means you are supporting TDP
- Tamilnadu PMK Leader Anbumani Assets worth revealed
- What will happen if you vote for NOTA? Can it affect election results if NOTA gets a majority?
- MK Stalin ready to Investigate Jayalalitha's death after coming to power
- Tamilisai contesting in Thoothukudi!
- Fire accident in AIIMS hospital!
- NTR and Jagan have same ideology