According to sources Satya Pal Malik, Governor of Jammu and Kashmir, has said that Sajjad Lone would have been made the Chief Minister if he listened to the Centre's instructions, before dissolving the Assembly last week. Malik made the remarks "If I listened to Delhi, I would have to install Sajjad Lone as CM. I would have become dishonest forever as there was a controversy over his non-functional fax machine”.
Accordingly People's Democratic Party (PDP) president and former chief minister Mehbooba Mufti on November 21st sent an official communique to the Raj Bhawan via fax, staking claim to form the government in Jammu and Kashmir in alliance with the Congress and National Conference. Furthermore she tweeted saying her fax wasn't going through to the Governor's Office and hence, she made her decision public as she had no other option in reaching out to the Governor.
Moreover after Mehbooba's claims, Sajjad Lone as tried to send a letter to the Governor staking claim to form the government with the support of BJP MLAs. However, in response, Malik added that the PDP and National Conference were not serious about forming the government and wanted to see the state assembly dissolved.
Where is Vamsi? When he will file nomination? Vallabhaneni Vamsi name is appeared in first list of TDP as its nominee from Gannavaram Assembly. He didn’t go to Gannavaram after announcing his candidature from Hyderabad. Date of Filing of nominations would come to an end by 25th March.
- To Whom will YSRCP voters vote in Vizag when their candidate failed to give fight?
- Telangana High Court Clears Way for Lakshmi's NTR Release
- Sumalatha will contest as an independent from Mandya
- JD Lakshminarayana To Take On Balakrishna's Alludu
- Goa's new CM be BJP's Pramod Sawant
- Kamal Hassan announces candidates list by March 20
- KCR in mindset to start National Party after Polls
- SHOCKING: Lokesh To Back out of Mangalagiri?
- Why Pawan Kalyan Chose Gajuwaka and Bhimavaram?
- Jagan demands CBI probe!
- BJP active on Chowkidar campaign!
- Datachor and Vennupottu CBN trending!
- Two Indians among dead in NZ!
- MK Stalin commences campaigning from Thiruvarur constituency by March 20
- Why industrialist quit from Kamal Hassan's MNM Party?