Hyderabad sources made a statement that gearing up for the elections, the Cyberabad police has deployed Quick Response Teams in the Commissionerate which will be headed by a station house officer, who will be monitoring campaign processions. Meanwhile a senior Cyberabad police official said route mobile officer will be assigned to cover the polling stations under each police station, which will be led by a sub-inspector level official.
As per report at the police station level, the inspector will be designated to have command over the area falling under the jurisdiction of that station. Meanwhile Chief Election Observer of Hyderabad L.V. Antony Dev Kumar was in the Charminar area on Monday to check sensitive polling stations.
Furthermore when speaking to DC about the checks, a police officer said the polling stations were checked for safety and the locals were asked about their previous voting experience and if they were facing any difficulties or threats. DCP, South Zone, Amber Kishore Jha said “We were given standard instructions to follow during the elections and the observer reviewed the places and shared his opinions about them”.
Something Fishy about relationship between Pawan & Comedian Ali As per report noted comedian Ali has joined YSR Congress hastily, bidding goodbye to Telugu Desam Party, with an expectation of party berth for MLA ticket. Meanwhile YS Jagan has ditched him big time and rendered him only to that photo where he wrapped a Kanduva around his neck.
- #GautamGambhir joins BJP - says He is impressed by PM Modi's Vision
- Pawan Kalyan's Accusations Worrying Pithapuram Sitting MLA
- Tough Fight In Rajahmundry City
- Fear of Failure for Chandra Babu Naidu
- A common man for YSRCP in Srikakulam
- #WorldWaterDay #SaveWater - Every drop counts
- Bengaluru, the cheapest Asian City!
- The big contest at Vizianagaram!
- KCR keeps TRS busy!
- List of TRS Candidates for Parliament
- Modi Ignores LK Advani Yet Again
- Mangalagiri.. Not easy for Lokesh
- Jet Airways Pilots urged PM to instruct Management for settling pending salaries
- List of BJP Candidates for Parliament
- Kamal Hassan's MNM Party will not indulge in horse trading in LS Polls