New Delhi sources stated that online marketplace for pre-owned goods, OLX, Monday announced offline expansion of its used car business with plan to set up 150 outlets in 40 cities across India by 2021. Meanwhile the company, which has been running a pilot in six top cities in the country with around 30 outlets, is now accelerating the business under 'OLX Cash My Car' chain in partnership with Berlin based Frontier Car Group (FCG).
As per report OLX India Vice-President and Head of OLX Cash My Car, Amit Kumar, said with the used car market growing at 15 to 16% annually, the company is very bullish on its new offline business for pre-owned vehicles. He said "Our plan is to expand OLX Cash My Car in top 40 cities in India with about 150 outlets by 2021”. Presently there are 27 OLX Cash My Car stores in the capital, Gurgaon, Faridabad, Noida, Ghaziabad, Bangalore, Mumbai, Hyderabad, Pune, and Chennai.
Moreover Kumar said OLX will leverage on FCG's know how of emerging economies, expertise in scaling offline automotive platforms and building infrastructure tailored to the local environment. Further he said "We are looking at almost all new stores to be owned by us and that is the model we would follow and he however, declined to comment on the investments that will be put in for the expansion of used car retail business”.
Minister Vijayabhaskar expresses joy! Minister Vijayabhaskar has expressed his happiness stating that just like he guessed, the Amma Makkal Munnetra Katchi camp is dismantling itself. He said that the continuous calls from leaders of AIADMK including chief minister Edappadi Palanisamy to call the members of Amma Makkal munnetra Katchi who split from ADMK can come and join back with the mother party is paying rich dividends.
- Rahul gives an opportunity for BJP!
- BJP losing Urban seats Day by Day
- Malaysia Fantastic Deals Package launched for Indian Tourists
- KTR confident in winning Lok Sabha Polls by 2019
- Swiggy's Next Customer base is Students
- Will KCR replicate Rythu Bandhu Scheme across India?
- Celebrities across Globe attended Isha-Anand Royal Wedding
- KCR took oath as CM of Telangana for Second Time
- Bumper Airfare Fly to any place with Rs.999
- Single use plastic be banned in TN from January 1, 2019
- Know the Most Searched personality in Google 2018
- People of Telangana & Hyderabad rejected politics of Cong & BJP: Owaisi
- 102 year old skydiver did it for helping many
- Internal conflicts arising in BJP?
- BJP twist in Madhya Pradesh!