Accordingly Rajinikanth's 2.0 is the most exciting film which every Indian movie buff is waiting for. Meanwhile the film is a sequel to Robo which was released in the year 2012, also featured Aishwarya Rai Bachchan in the lead role. Presently the new combo of Rajini and Akshay has raised expectations levels for this film.
Reportedly Rajinikanth and filmmakers are so confident that film would break Baahubali collections. Furthermore after Baahubali, 2.0 is another sci-fi drama which made audiences wait for so long. Reports added Rajinikanth's 2.0 is made with a budget of Rs 543 Crore making it the most costliest Indian film made ever and the film which has a run time of 140 minutes has passed a censor test and received a U/A certificate.
Presently getting into the costing of the film, do you know how much 2.0 makers could have spent for every minute of the film. Moreover one of the memes on 2.0 which is widely circulating on social media circles, shows that the 2.0 makers have spent seven lakhs on each second of the film, which is equal to 65% of an engineer’s salary.
SC dismissed PIL challenging dissolution of J&K Assembly by Governor Satya Pal Malik New Delhi sources stated that a bench comprising Chief Justice Ranjan Gogoi and Justice S K Kaul said "We are not inclined to interfere (with the decision of the Governor)". Meanwhile the bench was hearing a PIL filed by BJP leader Gagan Bhagat, who was an MLA before the Assembly was dissolved.
- Which Party will win Higher Percentage in Telangana?
- Strange case of a damaging goat!
- H Raja again in controversy!
- Ravishankar firm on program plans!
- People against Jayalalitha's memorial!
- Jaipur Princess filed for Divorce
- Bengaluru boy uses Broomstick to beat his Mother
- Ramdas Athawale slapped by 30 old man at a public event in Maharashtra
- KTR openly claims that TRS would return to power with 100 seats
- Will Congress' talks with MIM give an edge?
- World Bank says remittance inflow to India last year was USD 68.9 billion
- Trump's Son in Law had private conversations with Saudi Crown Prince
- Vaiko warned as TN worst affected in India for Mekedatu Project
- Wedding celebrations of Isha Ambani as grand as expected
- Australian Shark trampled a surfer