According to sources hitting back at Prime Minister Narendra Modi for his remarks that Nizamabad was grappling with shortage of water, electricity and proper roads, caretaker chief minister of Telangana, Chandrashekar Rao on Tuesday asked him "not to lie for the sake of votes". Rao said "How can you say such a lie. You should not lie, being at the responsible post of Prime Minister, for the sake of votes".
Rao said "Mr. Narendra Modi, there is no power problem in Telangana don’t lie and he is very sorry to say this. You cannot level false allegations against a chief minister. He is not afraid of anyone. He is (Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister N) Chandrababu Naidu," Rao said, re-iterating that there was a need for a "federal front government" at the centre. Meanwhile Rao claimed that Telangana was the only state in the country where farmers were supplied power round the clock and asked PM Modi if the BJP ruled states were providing 24 hour electricity to the farm sector.
Further the chief minister said Telangana was at the top spot in implementing welfare schemes, among which were those for women, children and the elderly. Rao added "No one can stop TRS from winning and we will again form the government (in Telangana)”.
Jagan Drops A Bomb on Nara Lokesh in Mangalagiri After considering surveys in ten constituencies across the state and looking for a safe place, Lokesh was fielded by Chandrababu in Mangalgiri Constituency. TDP leaders themselves say that Chandrababu is now doubtful if Lokesh wins there. Lokesh is aggressively campaigning in the constituency but the response has been very poor.
- After 14 years this Coimbatore Govt School gets power supply
- Rajahmundry Becomes Tough for all Parties
- Balayogi Son's Sudden Entry Shocks All
- TDP Candidate's Nomination Likely To Be Rejected?
- Kakinada Turns Crucial for 2019 Polls
- YS Jagan delivers aggressive speech against CBN & Pawan
- Censor Board Clears Lakshmi's NTR, Releasing on 29th March
- If you are Voting for Pawan Kalyan's Janasena, it means you are supporting TDP
- Tamilnadu PMK Leader Anbumani Assets worth revealed
- What will happen if you vote for NOTA? Can it affect election results if NOTA gets a majority?
- MK Stalin ready to Investigate Jayalalitha's death after coming to power
- Pawan Kalyan - The Faded Power?
- Tamilisai contesting in Thoothukudi!
- Fire accident in AIIMS hospital!
- NTR and Jagan have same ideology