Uttar Pradesh chief minister Yogi Adityanath has said that lord Hanuman is a Dalit and hence all Dalits must vote for BJP during the Rajasthan assembly elections campaign. The five State assembly elections are happening all over India one by one and in Rajasthan assembly elections are scheduled to be held on December 7 and BJP has been actively and vigorously campaigning for winning the elections in Rajasthan.
Uttar Pradesh chief minister Yogi Adityanath has been actively campaigning in Rajasthan for BJP. Wherever he goes he used to speak of lord Rama and Ramayana only or regarding Hinduism only, and this time in campaign he spoke much of castes and said lord Hanuman belongs to Dalit caste.
Hence Dalit people must vote for BJP, as lord Rama also wanted south and north to unite, just like Hanuman, and since BJP is fighting for uniting people, everyone must be voting for BJP Said Yogi Adityanath, and his speech has created new controversy.
Jagan Drops A Bomb on Nara Lokesh in Mangalagiri After considering surveys in ten constituencies across the state and looking for a safe place, Lokesh was fielded by Chandrababu in Mangalgiri Constituency. TDP leaders themselves say that Chandrababu is now doubtful if Lokesh wins there. Lokesh is aggressively campaigning in the constituency but the response has been very poor.
- After 14 years this Coimbatore Govt School gets power supply
- Rajahmundry Becomes Tough for all Parties
- Balayogi Son's Sudden Entry Shocks All
- TDP Candidate's Nomination Likely To Be Rejected?
- Kakinada Turns Crucial for 2019 Polls
- YS Jagan delivers aggressive speech against CBN & Pawan
- Censor Board Clears Lakshmi's NTR, Releasing on 29th March
- If you are Voting for Pawan Kalyan's Janasena, it means you are supporting TDP
- Tamilnadu PMK Leader Anbumani Assets worth revealed
- What will happen if you vote for NOTA? Can it affect election results if NOTA gets a majority?
- MK Stalin ready to Investigate Jayalalitha's death after coming to power
- Pawan Kalyan - The Faded Power?
- Tamilisai contesting in Thoothukudi!
- Fire accident in AIIMS hospital!
- NTR and Jagan have same ideology