According to sources after shifting to Congress, which has several senior leaders in the party including his uncle Jaipal Reddy, Revanth Reddy bagged the role of Telangana Congress Working President and grew within the party. Meanwhile his entry was initially seen as a disappointment for several senior Congress leaders who consider themselves as CM candidates, he has turned the tide within Congress party in his favor and has won praise from all sections of cadre.
Accordingly Revanth Reddy's growing popularity is evident within the Congress as several candidates are betting big on him for their campaigns. Furthermore many Congress leaders feel that Revanth's canvassing can turn the tide around for them and make a huge difference in winning voters. Moreover on the other hand, TRS leaders are calling Revanth and requesting him not to campaign in their constituencies.
Reportedly his growing popularity within Congress came to the fore when Congress President Rahul Gandhi personally requested him to translate his speech in Kodangal. Moreover it is evident that Revanth has won people's support and hence, is the most preferred CM candidate for Telangana after KCR.
Jagan Drops A Bomb on Nara Lokesh in Mangalagiri After considering surveys in ten constituencies across the state and looking for a safe place, Lokesh was fielded by Chandrababu in Mangalgiri Constituency. TDP leaders themselves say that Chandrababu is now doubtful if Lokesh wins there. Lokesh is aggressively campaigning in the constituency but the response has been very poor.
- After 14 years this Coimbatore Govt School gets power supply
- Rajahmundry Becomes Tough for all Parties
- Balayogi Son's Sudden Entry Shocks All
- TDP Candidate's Nomination Likely To Be Rejected?
- Kakinada Turns Crucial for 2019 Polls
- YS Jagan delivers aggressive speech against CBN & Pawan
- Censor Board Clears Lakshmi's NTR, Releasing on 29th March
- If you are Voting for Pawan Kalyan's Janasena, it means you are supporting TDP
- Tamilnadu PMK Leader Anbumani Assets worth revealed
- What will happen if you vote for NOTA? Can it affect election results if NOTA gets a majority?
- MK Stalin ready to Investigate Jayalalitha's death after coming to power
- Pawan Kalyan - The Faded Power?
- Tamilisai contesting in Thoothukudi!
- Fire accident in AIIMS hospital!
- NTR and Jagan have same ideology