Accordingly the 94 year old George HW Bush has died and as per report George HW Bush became president in 1989 after serving as vice-president under Ronald Reagan. Previously in Germany, he will be fondly remembered for the crucial role he played in uniting the East and the West in 1990. His son, George W. Bush was also elected president and served two terms between 2001 and 2009.
Meanwhile even years after his presidency, Bush was honored with numerous awards. Earlier in 2008, he received the Henry Kissinger Prize in Berlin for his contribution to the trans-Atlantic partnership. In 2011 President Barack Obama awarded him the Presidential Medal of Freedom the United States' highest civilian honor. Reportedly Bush married Barbara Pierce in 1945, and following his honorable discharge later that year, began studies at Yale University; after graduation, the family moved to Texas.
Moreover with support from President Richard Nixon, Bush was elected to the House of Representatives in 1966 and in 1971 Nixon appointed him ambassador to the United Nations. Accordingly he also served as the first US diplomatic representative in China and head of the Central Intelligence Agency before being elected vice president and ultimately, in 1988, the 41st president of the United States.
Thirumavalavan confirms no PMK with DMK! Viduthalai Chiruthaigal party leader Thol Thirumavalavan has said that Pattali Makkal Katchi party won't be joining the DMK alliance and that there was no possibility of this alliance happening. There are efforts and activities happening in TN political scenario to form a union against the ruling AIADMK party, and even PMK party has been a part of these efforts against ADMK.
- Congress ahead in Rajasthan & Chhattisgarh
- Protests before Kerala CM residence!
- Congress Leads in Chhattisgarh,Rajasthan, TRS in Telangana
- #TelanganaElections2018 - Zero chances for Lotus to Bloom anywhere in South India
- #TelanganaElections2018 - TRS got 77% of the Polled votes and this is one of the best margins in Indian Democratic History
- Voter turnout in Hyderabad fell to a dismal figure of 48.9%
- Call centre for Women's Emergency helpline inaugurated in Chennai
- #AssemblyElections2018 - Track Live Updates
- #AssemblyElections2018 -A humongous victory for TRS surpassing 90 seat mark, Congress Leads in 3 states
- Counting of Votes for Telangana in full swing
- TRS Leading in Early Trends of Counting!!!
- Polling results from Rajasthan, Telangana, Madhya Pradesh, Chhattisgarh & Mizoram LIVE UPDATES
- Telangana Leaders took Four Days break before Counting of Votes
- Top House Democrats raised prospect of impeachment for Trump
- SC dismissed PIL challenging dissolution of J&K Assembly by Governor Satya Pal Malik