Tamilnadu BJP leader Tamilisai Soundararajan has questioned the MDMK leader Vaiko, asking him Brother Vaiko, is it the curse of your followers who had immolated themselves for you that is chasing you and troubling your political career. Right from morning, Vaiko has been trashed and trolled by BJP Party members, as Vaiko who had interacted with the press, had said that Prime Minister Narendra Modi refuses to meet the farmers even for 5 minutes.
Besides, Vaiko also said that Modi has addictions like wearing different dresses, and going to different countries. He can never come out of these addictions, and people must remove his power and position from him, said Vaiko.
This had angered the BJP party members, and H Raja had said Vaiko is in confusion and is speaking as if he knows everything and is ignored even by Duraimurugan but is sitting outside DMK office. Tamilisai has said that it is the curse of his followers who had immolated themselves that is chasing him and ruining his political career.
Lokesh took risk where as Pavan played safe game! Lokesh and Pavan Kalyan made their political debut and test their luck by contesting to Assembly. Lokesh has decided to contest from Mangalagiri where as Pavan Kalyan shows his intention to contest from Bhimavaram and Gajuwaka Assembly segments.
- Kanna will be the candidate of Vizag MP?
- What is Roja's Condition in Nagari This Time?
- TDP's Efforts To Prevent YSRCP Hindupur MP Nomination Foiled
- CM Chandrababu is Criminal Minister: Jagan
- Why former Indian Cricketer Azharuddin denied MP ticket?
- YS Jagan Mohan Reddy lashed out at Chandrababu Naidu for delay in Polavaram Project
- Bhimavaram & Gajuwaka best bets for Pawan Kalyan by partys General Body
- Nagababu Joins Party, Janasena Becomes Another Family Pack