In the secretariat, the congress MLAs yesterday met the speaker Dhanapal. The assembly congress leader KR Rangasamy, along with MLAs like Vasanthakumar, Vijaya Tharanai and other MLAs went and met the speaker Dhanapal in the secretariat in his chamber. They had demanded the speaker to immediately convene the assembly session and requested the speaker to do it sooner.
They had asked for the assembly session to discuss on the impacts on the rampage of Gaja cyclone, and the relief activities planned and done by the government and also on future course of action, as well as for passing a resolution to get the necessary relief from central govt.
Besides it has been believed that they are also planning to pressurize central government on banning activities of Karnataka govt on the Meghadhadhu dam issue, and pass a resolution for the same in the assembly, and requested the speaker for the same.
Why PK team left before the AP results out? YS Jagan never ever went to any other are office to meet. After the completion of polling in Andhra Pradesh, Jagan went to Prashant Kishore’s office to conduct the discussion after the poll. Prashant Kishore team gave PPT presentation to Jagan on polling trend in AP.
- Chandrababu Behind EVMs Malfunctioning in Andhra Pradesh
- LV Subrahmanyam Gets Time for Taking Revenge on Chandrababu
- Man kills wife by cutting head!
- BJP MLA says Kumarasamy is buffalo!
- Tik Tok removed by Google from Play store!
- Chennai Beach - Arakkonam - Chengalpet services coming soon!
- Karnataka IAS officer suspended for checking Modi's helicopter?
- North Korea oversees test of new weapon -KCNA
- Reliance registered as seller on online stopped accepting fresh orders for products
- Why Sundar Pichai did not cast his vote in Tamilnadu?
- Karnataka & West Bengal face violent situation during second phase of voting
- Will Pawan come in front of media & boast of CM seat his party will win?
- Earth's surface has been warming globally over the past 15 years: NASA
- Kunwer Sachdeva, History Maker Founder & CEO, Su-Kam
- Sakshi Ratings in Election Week Indicate YSR Congress Victory