Accordingly Jagan has attacked Pawan Kalyan's marriages and meanwhile raking up the issue of Pawan's failed marriages at Rajam public meeting, Jagan alleged Pawan of abusing Indian marriage system. Reportedly he said Pawan has made a mockery of the institution called marriage and Jagan attacked Pawan to the core during his speech in Srikakulam.
Furthermore after shooting a straight question to Pawan Kalyan, Jagan asked whether it is his Magatanam. "Changing wives like cars. Pawan, Is this Magatanam that you are referring to? Is this the ethics, morals that you're preaching? While having marital life with one, how can you have kids with other at the same time?" Meanwhile Jagan also questioned Pawan for being silent over his fans' abuses to his ex-wife Renu Desai. "Why were you silent when your fans abused Renu Desai? Is this your Magatanam?"
Moreover indicating about the social posts that targeted his own family members, his family ladies following his comments on Pawan's marriages earlier, Jagan questioned Pawan whether getting such posts circulated on the family members is his Magatanam. Reports added Jagan asked why Pawan cannot see the huge corruption in Chandrababu Naidu's government.
Polypropylene Bags exempted for Plastic Ban in Tamilnadu As per report with just two weeks to go for the plastic ban in Tamilnadu to come into effect, a group of manufacturers have approached the Madras High Court, seeking an exemption for polypropylene bags. Meanwhile a division bench of Justice M M Sundresh and Justice Krishnan Ramasamy sought a reply from the Tamilnadu government on Monday. Reportedly a batch of petitions has been moved by polypropylene bag manufacturers, including the Tirupur based E Bags Export.
- Authentication through Aadhaar permissible for mobile phone SIM cards & Banking purposes
- Will Rahul Gandhi stand for PM candidate against Modi?
- Rahul Gandhi as PM proposal kicked up storm
- City in Northern China banned Christmas sales & decorations to keep city clean
- Flight operations disrupted due to Cyclone Phethai in Coastal AP
- Court notices to Ratan Tata in a defamation complaint by Wadia Chairman
- Philippines bags Miss Universe 2018 Crown
- Pawan is becoming a sample for social media trollers
- Russian President Putin's calendar sales in Japan in peak
- KCR planning something big against Naidu politically
- Despite promises, the intention to arrest Mallya!
- Orange alert for Andhra and Pondy!
- Rahul Gandhi, the PM Candidate!
- 50 Trains cancelled in Coastal AP due to Cyclone Phethai
- Tropical cyclone off the Coast in Australia