Sources from New Delhi stated that Google was the first smart phone vendor to support built-in eSIMs with its Project Fi now called Google Fi network last year. Kerrie Lenhart Hogan, Director, Partnerships at Google, said in a statement "Sprint in the US, EE in the UK, Airtel and Reliance Jio in India, and Truphone and Gigsky in various countries will also roll out eSIM support for Pixel 3 in the coming months".
Accordingly "If you're in Germany, look out for the ability to purchase Pixel 3 with eSIM functionality from Deutsche Telekom and Vodafone soon." Pixel 2 was the first major smart phone with eSIM an embedded SIM that lets you instantly connect to a carrier network with the tap of a button. Meanwhile with eSIM, users can connect across devices in the Google ecosystem from Android smart phones to Chromebooks to Wear OS smart watches.
Google said "To enable a consistent and simple experience across the ecosystem, we're also creating a program that allows Android device makers to build eSIM-capable smart phones”. Moreover launched in October, "Pixel 3" costs Rs 71,000 for the 64GB variant in India and up to Rs 80,000 for the 128GB storage variant. The "Pixel 3 XL" is available at Rs 83,000 for the 64GB variant and up to Rs 92,000 for the 128GB model.
Polypropylene Bags exempted for Plastic Ban in Tamilnadu As per report with just two weeks to go for the plastic ban in Tamilnadu to come into effect, a group of manufacturers have approached the Madras High Court, seeking an exemption for polypropylene bags. Meanwhile a division bench of Justice M M Sundresh and Justice Krishnan Ramasamy sought a reply from the Tamilnadu government on Monday. Reportedly a batch of petitions has been moved by polypropylene bag manufacturers, including the Tirupur based E Bags Export.
- Authentication through Aadhaar permissible for mobile phone SIM cards & Banking purposes
- Will Rahul Gandhi stand for PM candidate against Modi?
- Rahul Gandhi as PM proposal kicked up storm
- City in Northern China banned Christmas sales & decorations to keep city clean
- Flight operations disrupted due to Cyclone Phethai in Coastal AP
- Court notices to Ratan Tata in a defamation complaint by Wadia Chairman
- Philippines bags Miss Universe 2018 Crown
- Pawan is becoming a sample for social media trollers
- Russian President Putin's calendar sales in Japan in peak
- KCR planning something big against Naidu politically
- Despite promises, the intention to arrest Mallya!
- Orange alert for Andhra and Pondy!
- Rahul Gandhi, the PM Candidate!
- 50 Trains cancelled in Coastal AP due to Cyclone Phethai
- Tropical cyclone off the Coast in Australia