Sources from Buenos Aires stated that Donald Trump was overheard saying "get me out of here" to an aide as he left the stage before a group photo at the G20 summit in Buenos Aires, Argentina, in the latest gaffe by the US president. Meanwhile Trump, who was supposed to remain on stage for the group photo with the G20 leaders, shook hands with his Argentine counterpart Mauricio Macri and walked off the stage leaving him alone.
Accordingly Macri indicated Trump to come back without any success. Trump was then chased by an aide. As per report a microphone recorded Trump telling the aide "get me out of here”. Trump eventually returned to pose for the group photo with other G20 leaders, marking the end of the two day Summit and furthermore it was not the first time Trump committed a gaffe.
Previously in Israel last year, Trump walked in the other direction when Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu reached out to shake his hand in front of the cameras during a press conference.
Polypropylene Bags exempted for Plastic Ban in Tamilnadu As per report with just two weeks to go for the plastic ban in Tamilnadu to come into effect, a group of manufacturers have approached the Madras High Court, seeking an exemption for polypropylene bags. Meanwhile a division bench of Justice M M Sundresh and Justice Krishnan Ramasamy sought a reply from the Tamilnadu government on Monday. Reportedly a batch of petitions has been moved by polypropylene bag manufacturers, including the Tirupur based E Bags Export.
- Authentication through Aadhaar permissible for mobile phone SIM cards & Banking purposes
- Will Rahul Gandhi stand for PM candidate against Modi?
- Rahul Gandhi as PM proposal kicked up storm
- City in Northern China banned Christmas sales & decorations to keep city clean
- Flight operations disrupted due to Cyclone Phethai in Coastal AP
- Court notices to Ratan Tata in a defamation complaint by Wadia Chairman
- Philippines bags Miss Universe 2018 Crown
- Pawan is becoming a sample for social media trollers
- Russian President Putin's calendar sales in Japan in peak
- KCR planning something big against Naidu politically
- Despite promises, the intention to arrest Mallya!
- Orange alert for Andhra and Pondy!
- Rahul Gandhi, the PM Candidate!
- 50 Trains cancelled in Coastal AP due to Cyclone Phethai
- Tropical cyclone off the Coast in Australia