Sources from Buenos Aires stated that Donald Trump was overheard saying "get me out of here" to an aide as he left the stage before a group photo at the G20 summit in Buenos Aires, Argentina, in the latest gaffe by the US president. Meanwhile Trump, who was supposed to remain on stage for the group photo with the G20 leaders, shook hands with his Argentine counterpart Mauricio Macri and walked off the stage leaving him alone.
Accordingly Macri indicated Trump to come back without any success. Trump was then chased by an aide. As per report a microphone recorded Trump telling the aide "get me out of here”. Trump eventually returned to pose for the group photo with other G20 leaders, marking the end of the two day Summit and furthermore it was not the first time Trump committed a gaffe.
Previously in Israel last year, Trump walked in the other direction when Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu reached out to shake his hand in front of the cameras during a press conference.
YS Jagan Mohan Reddy lashed out at Chandrababu Naidu for delay in Polavaram Project Meanwhile, when addressing a massive election meeting at Koyyalagudem in Polavaram constituency of West Godavari YS Jagan pointed out that Chandrababu hoodwinked the people of AP, who voted him to power and in the name of Janmabhoomi committees all the grass root democratic bodies have been made defunct. Furthermore Women constitute half the population and in September 2014,
- Bhimavaram & Gajuwaka best bets for Pawan Kalyan by partys General Body
- Nagababu Joins Party, Janasena Becomes Another Family Pack
- RTO attacked by actor's friend!
- Goa gets a new head!
- PM Modi likely to interact with Public about 'Main Bhi Chowkidar' by March 31
- Election Battle: Parties Cooking Strategies for Victory In Godavari
- Curious Case of Uttarandhra in 2019 Polls
- Chandra Babu Facing Huge Pressure
- DK Aruna Jumps into BJP
- Jagan Pinned Hopes On His Family
- Decoding Pawan Kalyan's Strategy For Assembly Elections
- Will Goa CM Pramod Sawant win Floor test by Wednesday?
- Curiosity Around Bheemili Constituency
- Popular Rayalaseema Reddy Back to Basics!
- Key accused in Pollachi sexual abuse Case sent to judicial remand