Christian Michael who had been the middleman in the Augusta Westland helicopter deal scam has been sentenced to 5 days CBI imprisonment. In 2007, a deal was made with Augusta Westland to purchase luxury helicopters for top level authorities like the president and prime minister to travel, during the tenure of Congress rule by Manmohan Singh, to get 12 helicopters for 3600 crores.
Christian Michael had been the middleman in this deal and he was accused of taking a bribe of 30 million euros from Augusta Westland and in 2016 charge sheet was filed against him.
6 years after the deal due to various scam and bribe complaints the central government cancelled the deal. CBI had been investigating the case and now after CBI wanted to investigate Michael further he has been sentenced to 5 days imprisonment in CBI custody.
Lokesh took risk where as Pavan played safe game! Lokesh and Pavan Kalyan made their political debut and test their luck by contesting to Assembly. Lokesh has decided to contest from Mangalagiri where as Pavan Kalyan shows his intention to contest from Bhimavaram and Gajuwaka Assembly segments.
- Kanna will be the candidate of Vizag MP?
- What is Roja's Condition in Nagari This Time?
- TDP's Efforts To Prevent YSRCP Hindupur MP Nomination Foiled
- CM Chandrababu is Criminal Minister: Jagan
- Why former Indian Cricketer Azharuddin denied MP ticket?
- YS Jagan Mohan Reddy lashed out at Chandrababu Naidu for delay in Polavaram Project
- Bhimavaram & Gajuwaka best bets for Pawan Kalyan by partys General Body
- Nagababu Joins Party, Janasena Becomes Another Family Pack