Christian Michael who had been the middleman in the Augusta Westland helicopter deal scam has been sentenced to 5 days CBI imprisonment. In 2007, a deal was made with Augusta Westland to purchase luxury helicopters for top level authorities like the president and prime minister to travel, during the tenure of Congress rule by Manmohan Singh, to get 12 helicopters for 3600 crores.
Christian Michael had been the middleman in this deal and he was accused of taking a bribe of 30 million euros from Augusta Westland and in 2016 charge sheet was filed against him.
6 years after the deal due to various scam and bribe complaints the central government cancelled the deal. CBI had been investigating the case and now after CBI wanted to investigate Michael further he has been sentenced to 5 days imprisonment in CBI custody.
Minister Vijayabhaskar expresses joy! Minister Vijayabhaskar has expressed his happiness stating that just like he guessed, the Amma Makkal Munnetra Katchi camp is dismantling itself. He said that the continuous calls from leaders of AIADMK including chief minister Edappadi Palanisamy to call the members of Amma Makkal munnetra Katchi who split from ADMK can come and join back with the mother party is paying rich dividends.
- Rahul gives an opportunity for BJP!
- BJP losing Urban seats Day by Day
- Malaysia Fantastic Deals Package launched for Indian Tourists
- KTR confident in winning Lok Sabha Polls by 2019
- Swiggy's Next Customer base is Students
- Will KCR replicate Rythu Bandhu Scheme across India?
- Celebrities across Globe attended Isha-Anand Royal Wedding
- KCR took oath as CM of Telangana for Second Time
- Bumper Airfare Fly to any place with Rs.999
- Single use plastic be banned in TN from January 1, 2019
- Know the Most Searched personality in Google 2018
- People of Telangana & Hyderabad rejected politics of Cong & BJP: Owaisi
- 102 year old skydiver did it for helping many
- Internal conflicts arising in BJP?
- BJP twist in Madhya Pradesh!