Accordingly as part of the last effort, allegedly ruling TRS had contemplated to initiate the second round of the transfer to farmers yesterday. Meanwhile a section of farmers in Khammam district said to have received phone calls and sought bank accounts to transfer money. Furthermore according to some farmers who shared the information on condition of anonymity, they have received phone calls early yesterday morning saying that they are calling from Agricultural Office.
Meanwhile they told that Rythu Bandhu 2nd round money was transferred to their accounts yesterday. However, what is raising suspicion is that the persons who called them have asked their 'alternative' bank account numbers to deposit their money. Reportedly Rythu Bandhu money would be transferred to the bank account that is linked to the pass book and hence while this is the case, the callers to the farmers have sought their alternative bank account details.
Moreover this is triggering the speculations. Further a day before election, these rumors are raising a lot of attention. One has to wait and see whether there is any truth in these or are these meager rumors circulating in social platforms.
Minister Vijayabhaskar expresses joy! Minister Vijayabhaskar has expressed his happiness stating that just like he guessed, the Amma Makkal Munnetra Katchi camp is dismantling itself. He said that the continuous calls from leaders of AIADMK including chief minister Edappadi Palanisamy to call the members of Amma Makkal munnetra Katchi who split from ADMK can come and join back with the mother party is paying rich dividends.
- Rahul gives an opportunity for BJP!
- BJP losing Urban seats Day by Day
- Malaysia Fantastic Deals Package launched for Indian Tourists
- KTR confident in winning Lok Sabha Polls by 2019
- Swiggy's Next Customer base is Students
- Will KCR replicate Rythu Bandhu Scheme across India?
- Celebrities across Globe attended Isha-Anand Royal Wedding
- KCR took oath as CM of Telangana for Second Time
- Bumper Airfare Fly to any place with Rs.999
- Single use plastic be banned in TN from January 1, 2019
- Know the Most Searched personality in Google 2018
- People of Telangana & Hyderabad rejected politics of Cong & BJP: Owaisi
- 102 year old skydiver did it for helping many
- Internal conflicts arising in BJP?
- BJP twist in Madhya Pradesh!