Hyderabad sources added an amount of Rs 120 crore in cash has been seized by the police and IT department officials in the last two months since the election notification for the 2018 Assembly elections was issued. Accordingly the seizure of liquor in the state is at about 4.7 lakh litres, which is double the amount compared to that seized during the 2014 elections.
When speaking to the media, Additional Director General (Law & Order) Jitender said there was proper combing and strategic planning in extremist prone districts of the state and the police were geared up to ensure free and fair elections. He said “Please cast your vote and use your democratic right”. Furthermore as many as 90,000 police personnel have been deployed across the state, including Central Armed Police Forces, police forces from Maharashtra, Tamilnadu, Karnataka, Chhattisgarh, Odisha and Kerala.
He said “Special arrangements have been made for Left Wing Extremist areas in bordering Chhattisgarh and Maharashtra. Combing operations and area domination exercises were also carried out extensively to prevent untoward incidents in the area. Air ambulance and helicopters are being arranged by the Chief Electoral Officer for any contingency at strategic locations”.
Kanna will be the candidate of Vizag MP? BJP candidate Haribabu won over Vijayamma more than 1 lakh voters in Visakhapatnam Parliament in 2014 General Elections. After TDP comes out from NDA, CBN has targeted BJP and Modi for not implementing AP Reorganization Act.
- What is Roja's Condition in Nagari This Time?
- TDP's Efforts To Prevent YSRCP Hindupur MP Nomination Foiled
- CM Chandrababu is Criminal Minister: Jagan
- Why former Indian Cricketer Azharuddin denied MP ticket?
- YS Jagan Mohan Reddy lashed out at Chandrababu Naidu for delay in Polavaram Project
- Bhimavaram & Gajuwaka best bets for Pawan Kalyan by partys General Body
- Nagababu Joins Party, Janasena Becomes Another Family Pack
- RTO attacked by actor's friend!