According to sources after Bihar, BJP is planning to be part of a government in Karnataka and is heard to be drawing strategies to bag power. Presently the latest statements by union minister Prakash Javadekar are creating a storm among the political circles. Meanwhile Prakash reportedly said the differences between the Congress and JD (U) are growing and anytime the government could fall. Remarkably another minister Sadananda Gowda is also making similar statements.
As per report if dig deep into BJP's plans, this saffron party is likely to face upsetting results in the five states, this would eventually influence the 2019 general elections. Reportedly BJP wants to make sure there would be a balance if it grabs the power in Karnataka and can win maximum Parliament seats in the state which would help in forming the government in the national capital.
Moreover in the north, BJP is not expecting sweeping results like 2014 and so is focusing on South. Hence as per political experts, BJP wants to form the government in Karnataka before the general elections next year.
Kanna will be the candidate of Vizag MP? BJP candidate Haribabu won over Vijayamma more than 1 lakh voters in Visakhapatnam Parliament in 2014 General Elections. After TDP comes out from NDA, CBN has targeted BJP and Modi for not implementing AP Reorganization Act.
- What is Roja's Condition in Nagari This Time?
- TDP's Efforts To Prevent YSRCP Hindupur MP Nomination Foiled
- CM Chandrababu is Criminal Minister: Jagan
- Why former Indian Cricketer Azharuddin denied MP ticket?
- YS Jagan Mohan Reddy lashed out at Chandrababu Naidu for delay in Polavaram Project
- Bhimavaram & Gajuwaka best bets for Pawan Kalyan by partys General Body
- Nagababu Joins Party, Janasena Becomes Another Family Pack
- RTO attacked by actor's friend!