Hyderabad sources reported that voting for the 119 seats of Telangana is underway today. Over 2.8 crore voters of Telangana are expected to exercise their franchise to elect the new government in the state. Accordingly voting began at 7 am and will conclude at 5 pm, except in 13 constituencies classified as Left Wing Extremist affected, where the process ends at 4 pm. Election Commission has made elaborate arrangements for a smooth conduct of the voting process in 32,815 polling stations.
Meanwhile for the first time, the Election Commission is using Voters Verifiable Paper Audit Trail (VVPAT) in Telangana. Reports stated that the Assembly polls in Telangana were originally scheduled to be held simultaneously with the Lok Sabha elections next year, but the House was dissolved prematurely on September 6 as per a recommendation by the state cabinet.
Moreover BJP MP Bandaru Dattatreya cast vote at booth no. 229 in Ramnagar of Musheerabad constituency in Hyderabad. Sania Mirza cast her vote at Film Nagar Cultural Center in Hyderabad. 23.4% voter turnout recorded till 11:00 am and10.15% voter turnout recorded till 9:30 am.
Kanna will be the candidate of Vizag MP? BJP candidate Haribabu won over Vijayamma more than 1 lakh voters in Visakhapatnam Parliament in 2014 General Elections. After TDP comes out from NDA, CBN has targeted BJP and Modi for not implementing AP Reorganization Act.
- What is Roja's Condition in Nagari This Time?
- TDP's Efforts To Prevent YSRCP Hindupur MP Nomination Foiled
- CM Chandrababu is Criminal Minister: Jagan
- Why former Indian Cricketer Azharuddin denied MP ticket?
- YS Jagan Mohan Reddy lashed out at Chandrababu Naidu for delay in Polavaram Project
- Bhimavaram & Gajuwaka best bets for Pawan Kalyan by partys General Body
- Nagababu Joins Party, Janasena Becomes Another Family Pack
- RTO attacked by actor's friend!