Mumbai sources reported that Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) is considering fielding Bollywood actor Madhuri Dixit-Nene from the Pune Lok Sabha constituency in the 2019 general elections. Earlier in June this year, BJP chief Amit Shah had met the actor at her residence in Mumbai during his party's 'Sampark for Samarthan' (Contact for Support) program and briefed her on the achievements of the Narendra Modi government. Meanwhile a senior state BJP leader told that her name has been shortlisted for the Pune Lok Sabha seat.
He said "The party is seriously considering giving candidature to Madhuri Dixit in the 2019 general elections and they think the Pune Lok Sabha constituency will be better for her". The leader added "The party is in the process of finalizing the list of probable for several Lok Sabha seats and Dixit's name has been shortlisted for the Pune Lok Sabha constituency and she is being seriously considered for it”.
He added “As fresh faces were introduced, there was nothing to criticize them with. It left the opposition shocked and the BJP won maximum seats and retained power”. Moreover he said a similar experiment was also successfully carried out in Delhi local bodies’ polls in 2017, where all the sitting councilors were denied tickets, where the BJP won the seats and retained the control.
Kudos to CBN Nara Chandrababu Naidu is celebrating his 69th birthday. Once we revive his political history it is very hard to believe CBN survival in AP politics since 4 decades. As he saying, creating an opportunity from every crisis and grow like anything in the politics.
- KCR To Gift A Plum Post to His Arch-Rival
- AMMK leader TTV Dhinakaran unanimously elected as its general secretary
- Chandrababu Naidu confident winning LS Polls?
- No Ego Whatsoever for KCR
- Hyderabad Metro Rail launched shuttle buses services
- YS Jagan Skips Ramoji Rao's Grand Daughter Wedding
- NIA conducted search operations for ISIS at Hyderabad
- Bollywood actress in top in Google!
- Kids die in water tank!
- Man kills woman and commits suicide!
- Kerala daughter takes bold step for dad!
- Decades long rivalry ends peacefully between Mayawati & Mulayam
- Why Priyanka Chaturvedi quit Congress?
- Tamilnadu Final voter turnout was 71.87%
- This 100 year Man ready to cast his vote for Kerala LS Polls