Central minister Nithin gadkari who had been to a convocation function in Maharashtra, suddenly fainted and this had created a chaos in the area. In the agricultural university in a location named Raguri a convocation function was arranged, and Central minister Nithin Gadkari had been invited as the special guest.
Everyone stood and rose during the singing of National anthem, and along with them Nitin Gadkari also stood up, and when everyone did not expect, all of a sudden he fell down unconscious in the same stage itself.
He was shouldered by Vidyasagar Rao, the governor, and immediately a team of doctors were rushed to the location and as everyone were in a state of shock, Nitin Gadkari was given treatment by the doctors, and later many leaders including Aam Aadmi's Arvind Kejriwal posted tweets that they pray for his well being, and it was later revealed that it was due to low sugar that he had fainted, as said by Gadkari himself in his twitter account.
Kudos to CBN Nara Chandrababu Naidu is celebrating his 69th birthday. Once we revive his political history it is very hard to believe CBN survival in AP politics since 4 decades. As he saying, creating an opportunity from every crisis and grow like anything in the politics.
- KCR To Gift A Plum Post to His Arch-Rival
- AMMK leader TTV Dhinakaran unanimously elected as its general secretary
- Chandrababu Naidu confident winning LS Polls?
- No Ego Whatsoever for KCR
- Hyderabad Metro Rail launched shuttle buses services
- YS Jagan Skips Ramoji Rao's Grand Daughter Wedding
- NIA conducted search operations for ISIS at Hyderabad
- Bollywood actress in top in Google!
- Kids die in water tank!
- Man kills woman and commits suicide!
- Kerala daughter takes bold step for dad!
- Decades long rivalry ends peacefully between Mayawati & Mulayam
- Why Priyanka Chaturvedi quit Congress?
- Tamilnadu Final voter turnout was 71.87%
- This 100 year Man ready to cast his vote for Kerala LS Polls