Central minister Nithin gadkari who had been to a convocation function in Maharashtra, suddenly fainted and this had created a chaos in the area. In the agricultural university in a location named Raguri a convocation function was arranged, and Central minister Nithin Gadkari had been invited as the special guest.
Everyone stood and rose during the singing of National anthem, and along with them Nitin Gadkari also stood up, and when everyone did not expect, all of a sudden he fell down unconscious in the same stage itself.
He was shouldered by Vidyasagar Rao, the governor, and immediately a team of doctors were rushed to the location and as everyone were in a state of shock, Nitin Gadkari was given treatment by the doctors, and later many leaders including Aam Aadmi's Arvind Kejriwal posted tweets that they pray for his well being, and it was later revealed that it was due to low sugar that he had fainted, as said by Gadkari himself in his twitter account.
CM KCR been cornered to the core in RTC strike issue According to sources probably for the first time after Telangana state formation, CM KCR has been cornered to the core and there is an all round attack on him like never before. Meanwhile even party's seniors and other leaders are in a fix over the growing dissent against the government. Furthermore even ministers and veterans of party disown the government's stand on RTC strike and this whole turmoil has snowballed into RTC Vs KCR instead of RTC Vs Government and instead
- Karti Chidambaram maintained he will appeal in right manner after whatever court says
- Watch this Video of Kerala Man caught in grip of Python, being saved
- NTA handed credentials of 19 students suspected of hiring impersonators in NEET Impersonation scam
- Sunni Waqf board seeks withdrawal of title dispute on last day of SC hearing
- UP cancels leaves of field officers in view of SC verdict on Ayodhya
- SC likely to pronounce the verdict between November 04 to 17
- VHP hoping for decision in their favour after SC concludes hearing
- SC reserves order, to conduct close door proceedings on mediation panel report
- House of Representatives doesn't plan to vote an impeachment investigation into President Donald Trump
- Flipkart is in the process of applying for food retail license in India
- 3 died in PMC Bank scam case within 2 days
- Arvind Kejriwal can revive only if he secures around 60 seats, in upcoming Delhi election
- Rojo the first to complaint against Jolly in Koodathayi murders
- Telangana Governor met PM Modi to discuss RTC Strike issue
- ED arrested P Chidambaram in INX Media Case