Accordingly on Friday morning, as India’s youngest state of Telangana headed to the polls, a group of laborers from a small, makeshift hamlet near Adlur Yellareddy clambered onto lorries, taxis and any other form of transport they could utilize to head to vote. Meanwhile these laborers who stay near Gayatri Sugar Factory in the neighborhood of Adlur Yellareddy village belong to the constituency of Narayakhed.
Reports stated they have arranged for transportation on their own, in order to travel over 100 kilometres to reach their home village, to execute their right as citizens. Furthermore these laborers have been living in a makeshift, temporary hamlet which was set up about two months ago. Meanwhile over 400 workers, each with a minimum of 3 votes, contribute to a significant chunk of the voter population at their home constituency.
Moreover when speaking about the difficulties in reaching their polling booths, 24 year old Sreenu Jadav, a first time voter, said, “They (the government) give tractors to farmers to aid them, similarly they should help us by providing bullock carts and other forms of transportation to help us reach our constituencies in time for voting.”
17413 Crore Pending Bills in Andhra Pradesh Andhra Pradesh treasury has become empty after the TDP government was on an overdrive of Welfare Schemes to please the people before the election. The State has come to a Position in which except Pensions and employees' salaries noting can be paid. Bills worth whopping amount of Rs 17,413 crore is pending as on April 22nd.
- AP Government Admits Tapping Phones of YSR Congress Leaders?
- BJP Terrorist candidate Sandhvi says her cancer was cured by drinking Cow Urine
- Chennai to face cyclone soon!
- AP Chief Secretary in Delhi with Chandrababu Crime Files
- Tirupathi man dies after suicide prank
- Janasena Symbol To Be Changed in Telangana?
- Indian gold medal winner is from a poor family - Her mom doesn't even knows to switch on the TV
- Chandrababu Behind Intermediate Fiasco in Telangana?
- Ambulance Driver loses license for his fraudulent practices
- Khushbu Sundar and Tharoor got Slammed for throwing blame on Modi for everything!
- ISIS involved in Srilanka blasts?
- Why AP Chief Secretary wanted to speak to all Collectors & SPs?
- 15 transgender persons came to vote for LS elections in Kerala
- Tussle between Revenue department officials & TRS chief KCR has gone worse
- Saudi Arabia beheads 37 citizens convicted of terrorism