New Delhi sources stated that Congress attacked Yogi Adityanath over his Hindu Yuva Vahini's alleged announcement of Rs 1 crore bounty on Punjab minister Navjot Singh Sidhu's head, alleging that the Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister was behaving like "Aurangzeb", and asked whether a "Talibani system" will prevail in the country. Meanwhile the Hindu Yuva Vahini, an outfit founded by Yogi Adityanath, reportedly announced a reward of Rs 1 crore to anyone who beheads Sidhu.
Furthermore Congress chief spokesperson Randeep Surjewala, responding to a question, said "Is democracy left in this country, or he (Adityanath) has now become the biggest Aurangzeb. Modi behaves like Muhammad bin Tughlaq and Adityanath behaves like Aurangzeb." He said "So, will there be rule of law in this country, will the Constitution govern the country, or will there be open hooliganism, which we saw in Uttar Pradesh?".
Moreover slamming the BJP over the Bulandshahr mob violence, Surjewala said policeman Subodh Kumar Singh was shot in the head and BJP leaders have been named among the accused, but they are not bothered. Furthermore he also slammed the Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister of summoning the policeman's family to meet him instead of going to their house.
17413 Crore Pending Bills in Andhra Pradesh Andhra Pradesh treasury has become empty after the TDP government was on an overdrive of Welfare Schemes to please the people before the election. The State has come to a Position in which except Pensions and employees' salaries noting can be paid. Bills worth whopping amount of Rs 17,413 crore is pending as on April 22nd.
- AP Government Admits Tapping Phones of YSR Congress Leaders?
- BJP Terrorist candidate Sandhvi says her cancer was cured by drinking Cow Urine
- Chennai to face cyclone soon!
- AP Chief Secretary in Delhi with Chandrababu Crime Files
- Tirupathi man dies after suicide prank
- Janasena Symbol To Be Changed in Telangana?
- Indian gold medal winner is from a poor family - Her mom doesn't even knows to switch on the TV
- Chandrababu Behind Intermediate Fiasco in Telangana?
- Ambulance Driver loses license for his fraudulent practices
- Khushbu Sundar and Tharoor got Slammed for throwing blame on Modi for everything!
- ISIS involved in Srilanka blasts?
- Why AP Chief Secretary wanted to speak to all Collectors & SPs?
- 15 transgender persons came to vote for LS elections in Kerala
- Tussle between Revenue department officials & TRS chief KCR has gone worse
- Saudi Arabia beheads 37 citizens convicted of terrorism