Mumbai sources stated that an IndiGo flight from Mumbai to Lucknow via Delhi was grounded Saturday after a bomb threat call. The airport officials said the flight, with 169 passengers on board, was scheduled to depart at 6.05 am. An IndiGo spokesperson said "A passenger travelling with another private carrier told our staff at the Mumbai airport that there could be a bomb on Mumbai-Delhi flight 6E 3612. IndiGo reported the matter to the authorities concerned and followed the normal security protocol".
The spokesperson said "The passenger was found to be mentally unsound. Operations have resumed. However, the flight was delayed by one hour". Meanwhile an airport source said, “A woman passenger travelling to Delhi on Go Air flight G8 329 approached an IndiGo check-in counter at T1 and informed that there was a bomb in flight 6E 3612 (operating on Mumbai-Delhi/Lucknow route).”
Moreover CISF personnel took her to the airport police station for questioning and sources said the aircraft was taken to an isolated bay for a secondary ladder point check after a Bomb Threat Assessment Committee (BTAC) found the threat as “specific”. Furthermore later, security agencies declared the plane "safe".
Jagan's New Rule Detrimental to Investments in Andhra Pradesh? The Ruling Party in Andhra Pradesh has introduced a bill on the employment of local candidates in industries and factories mandate the state government to ensure 75 percent of employment opportunities to locals. It also puts the government under obligation to provide training to eligible local candidates.
- AP Opposition Leader & FM had heated argument about WB funding
- Congress Becomes Headless in Andhra Pradesh
- Will 86 Indian Sailors Held Captive in Indonesia be released?
- Three TDP MLAs Suspended from AP Assembly
- YS Jagan's Bumper Offer to Junior NTR?
- Farewell given to ESL Narasimhan by AP CM Jagan
- AP CM Jagan greeted ISRO team for launching Chandrayaan 2 successfully
- UIDAI to appoint adjudicating Officer to deal in contravention cases
- Picture of Priyanka Chopra smoking gone viral
- Chandrayaan 2 successfully launched by ISRO
- Did Kerala successfully fought against Nipah Virus?
- Sri Reddy is tech savvy & knows just how to use social media
- Telangana CM KCR reached his native village
- Why no Top Official greeted Pakistani OM Imran Khan at Dulles Airport?
- Visakhapatnam facing crunch of Domestic flights