According to sources Anushka is one of leading actress in Telugu who fits the bill for women-centric films and she was last seen in Bhaagamathie which proved out to be commercial hit at the box office. Meanwhile since then, Anushka hasn’t signed any other project and there were reports that she might be quitting films.
Furthermore on the other hand, it is also being speculated that Anushka’s family members are busy scouting for a Mr. Perfect for her. Hence they are indeed ready to perform her marriage. These were some of the reasons cited why she didn’t sign a new movie over the past eight months. Reportedly Anushka’s marriage could be the main reason for her missing from the limelight and it is being speculated that she has rejected some films as her roles were not suitable.
According to sources, if Anushka is really waiting for potential content along with her role then it would take her a long time to bag the project. Moreover with this, Anushka can only make one movie in a year. Anushka’s decision of working in one movie in a year is hurting her fans it is learned.
Kudos to CBN Nara Chandrababu Naidu is celebrating his 69th birthday. Once we revive his political history it is very hard to believe CBN survival in AP politics since 4 decades. As he saying, creating an opportunity from every crisis and grow like anything in the politics.
- KCR To Gift A Plum Post to His Arch-Rival
- AMMK leader TTV Dhinakaran unanimously elected as its general secretary
- Chandrababu Naidu confident winning LS Polls?
- No Ego Whatsoever for KCR
- Hyderabad Metro Rail launched shuttle buses services
- YS Jagan Skips Ramoji Rao's Grand Daughter Wedding
- NIA conducted search operations for ISIS at Hyderabad
- Bollywood actress in top in Google!
- Kids die in water tank!
- Man kills woman and commits suicide!
- Kerala daughter takes bold step for dad!
- Decades long rivalry ends peacefully between Mayawati & Mulayam
- Why Priyanka Chaturvedi quit Congress?
- Tamilnadu Final voter turnout was 71.87%
- This 100 year Man ready to cast his vote for Kerala LS Polls