According to sources Anushka is one of leading actress in Telugu who fits the bill for women-centric films and she was last seen in Bhaagamathie which proved out to be commercial hit at the box office. Meanwhile since then, Anushka hasn’t signed any other project and there were reports that she might be quitting films.
Furthermore on the other hand, it is also being speculated that Anushka’s family members are busy scouting for a Mr. Perfect for her. Hence they are indeed ready to perform her marriage. These were some of the reasons cited why she didn’t sign a new movie over the past eight months. Reportedly Anushka’s marriage could be the main reason for her missing from the limelight and it is being speculated that she has rejected some films as her roles were not suitable.
According to sources, if Anushka is really waiting for potential content along with her role then it would take her a long time to bag the project. Moreover with this, Anushka can only make one movie in a year. Anushka’s decision of working in one movie in a year is hurting her fans it is learned.
CM KCR been cornered to the core in RTC strike issue According to sources probably for the first time after Telangana state formation, CM KCR has been cornered to the core and there is an all round attack on him like never before. Meanwhile even party's seniors and other leaders are in a fix over the growing dissent against the government. Furthermore even ministers and veterans of party disown the government's stand on RTC strike and this whole turmoil has snowballed into RTC Vs KCR instead of RTC Vs Government and instead
- Karti Chidambaram maintained he will appeal in right manner after whatever court says
- Watch this Video of Kerala Man caught in grip of Python, being saved
- NTA handed credentials of 19 students suspected of hiring impersonators in NEET Impersonation scam
- Sunni Waqf board seeks withdrawal of title dispute on last day of SC hearing
- UP cancels leaves of field officers in view of SC verdict on Ayodhya
- SC likely to pronounce the verdict between November 04 to 17
- VHP hoping for decision in their favour after SC concludes hearing
- SC reserves order, to conduct close door proceedings on mediation panel report
- House of Representatives doesn't plan to vote an impeachment investigation into President Donald Trump
- Flipkart is in the process of applying for food retail license in India
- 3 died in PMC Bank scam case within 2 days
- Arvind Kejriwal can revive only if he secures around 60 seats, in upcoming Delhi election
- Rojo the first to complaint against Jolly in Koodathayi murders
- Telangana Governor met PM Modi to discuss RTC Strike issue
- ED arrested P Chidambaram in INX Media Case